kudos to Raingler

Posted by: Anonymous

kudos to Raingler - 13/12/03 08:38 PM

My wife had purchased a set of Light Force lights from Raingler for me, because I had told her late in the shoping season what I had wanted for christmas she was naturaly concerned they would not be delivered in time for Christmas.
Raingler came through with flying colors! They even had a message emailed to me what the estemated date of delivery would be(12-13-03) and to my surprise (not sure what to expect being the first time dealing with Raingler) they were delivered on the 13th.
If the product works as well as Raingler' service than Im sure this wont be the last time I deal with Raingler.
Posted by: KJ_dragon

Re: kudos to Raingler - 13/12/03 10:28 PM

Eddie at Raingler is a class act. The quality of his stuff is top notch and his customer service is the BEST!
Posted by: Raingler

Re: kudos to Raingler - 13/12/03 10:59 PM

Thanks, I know you will enjoy them. I run those on every vehicle I have here, and have for several years now. I guess you'll have to wait until Xmas to enjoy them though. laugh
Posted by: MaloCS

Re: kudos to Raingler - 13/12/03 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by KJ_dragon:
Eddie at Raingler is a class act. The quality of his stuff is top notch and his customer service is the BEST!
I'll have to second that. [ThumbsUp]
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: kudos to Raingler - 16/12/03 09:51 AM

Talk about service after the sale, I recieved a christmas card from the folks at Raingler. I know its not "service" perse, but it sure speaks volums to me about the sort of business they are running. [ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp]
Posted by: EMT_Diver

Re: kudos to Raingler - 16/12/03 08:13 PM

Eddie is the ultimate great guy in customer svc !!! I have nets from them and I have a pair of Jeeperman fuel can carriers.....