HELP with EOE

Posted by: XCETRA

HELP with EOE - 03/03/03 03:24 PM

OK I have called EOE more than 5 times and left at least 2 messages for them to get back to me because I would like to order a set of Torsion Bars from them. Does anyone have any Experience working with this company? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Posted by: XOC

Re: HELP with EOE - 03/03/03 04:15 PM

I haven't heard a peep from them in a very long time.
Posted by: kev0153

Re: HELP with EOE - 03/03/03 04:46 PM

I spoke with him last month. I wanted to get a set of sliders. He said that he was very busy with his 2nd child and they he may get back into making items this month. I was able to get ahold of him by email. He tends to read it over the weekend.
Posted by: FSRBIKER

Re: HELP with EOE - 03/03/03 07:05 PM

Sorry about that, yea it's been crazy with two kids now under 14 months so I am pretty tied up lately. Currently I do not have any torsion bars in stock to ship, Calmini should have there brand or the Nismo ones are available through Automotive Customizers and 4 Wheel Parts Wholesalers. I am slowly making time again to start producing more sliders for those wanting EOE sliders.

Thanks for your patience,
Todd AKA FSRBIKER

Quote:
Originally posted by XCETRA:
OK I have called EOE more than 5 times and left at least 2 messages for them to get back to me because I would like to order a set of Torsion Bars from them. Does anyone have any Experience working with this company? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Posted by: socalpunx

Re: HELP with EOE - 04/03/03 12:03 PM

SLR also sells the Nismo T-bars now as well as their 300mm offerings.
Posted by: XCETRA

Re: HELP with EOE - 04/03/03 02:21 PM

Thanks everyone and Todd, I called someone else and they are shipping them out today!