Calmini Idler Arm Brace

Posted by: rrdstarr

Calmini Idler Arm Brace - 09/11/01 07:46 PM

Poof? I just noticed that? How long has that been out?
Posted by: calmini

Re: Calmini Idler Arm Brace - 06/12/01 07:48 AM

About a month or so. Sorry, I didn't realize I had so many unanswered messages on here. -Steve
Posted by: NthLJ

Re: Calmini Idler Arm Brace - 12/01/02 02:12 PM

Just installed today. Takes about 20 minutes (if that). The only helpful hint I can think of adding is to leave everthing loose until everything is lined up. It's a great quality part at a good price. It looks like in addition to adding sideload strength it will also protect (somewhat) in the event of a frontal impact; how you would get a rock to hit there I don't know, but the idler arm will be well protected. The blue color looks a bit funky, but I guess that just means I have to get more blue stuff! Thanks for making good products like this for the Xterra!

Wasn't quite sure where to put this, but it's always good to give positive feedback.

Charlie

[ 01-12-2002: Message edited by: CharlieH ]
Posted by: Matt Peckham

Re: Calmini Idler Arm Brace - 12/01/02 02:36 PM

got mine yesterday, waiting for A Arms to install it. Not as bright a blue as I expected, a really nice color blue. My only gripe is it didn't come with a sticker. I imagine I'll get one when I get my next Calmini item.
Posted by: hattrik21

Re: Calmini Idler Arm Brace - 12/01/02 03:37 PM

I got mine for xmas and I installed it 2 weeks ago. Really easy to install and I called Calmini about not getting stickers and they mailed me 4 little ones and 1 nice big one. I'll try to post pics of them if you want.