Hey Guys....

Posted by: stormy

Hey Guys.... - 30/04/02 03:33 PM

It's a bit early but it's been quiet here.

For those of you camping... What are you bringing for gear?

My friend is letting me bring his portable horse-shoe pit!

Anyone else?
Posted by: FSRBIKER

Re: Hey Guys.... - 30/04/02 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by stormy:
It's a bit early but it's been quiet here.

For those of you camping... What are you bringing for gear?

My friend is letting me bring his portable horse-shoe pit!

Anyone else?
Beer...and more beer...nothing like playing horseshoes with a beer...hmmm better bring more beer [Too much XOC]
Posted by: Dayspring

Re: Hey Guys.... - 01/05/02 06:41 AM

I hope you're serious about playing horseshoes. We used to play in college all the time. 150-200 people drinking outside, playing horseshoes until 3am. Ah, the good ol' days...

Re: Hey Guys.... - 01/05/02 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dayspring:
I hope you're serious about playing horseshoes. We used to play in college all the time. 150-200 people drinking outside, playing horseshoes until 3am. Ah, the good ol' days...
The more beer I drink, the better I get! Just don't park in the direction I'm throwing...
Posted by: Xcited

Re: Hey Guys.... - 02/05/02 07:08 AM

Portable entertainment center including satellite dish, 60" big screen and 800W surround outdoor sound system! laugh j/k [Finger]

How about Monopoly? laugh

Re: Hey Guys.... - 03/05/02 03:06 PM

Anyone else with ideas on what to bring?
Posted by: FSRBIKER

Re: Hey Guys.... - 04/05/02 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by stormy:
Anyone else with ideas on what to bring?
Lawn darts...oh yea more beer! smile

Firewood would also be good.
Posted by: MeWantSnow!

Re: Hey Guys.... - 04/05/02 09:17 PM

hmm..camping with Lawn Darts and Beer...remind me reinforce my tent with Kevlar!! smile
Posted by: BoarderPhreak

Re: Hey Guys.... - 06/05/02 10:02 AM

Just the usual camping gear - all in a backpack for ready access. smile

Ask anyone that's been to Shamokin or the Pine Barrens with me... French-press coffee, anyone? laugh
Posted by: Dayspring

Re: Hey Guys.... - 06/05/02 01:33 PM

That was FUNNY! I remember that. Little grill and everything. I think Rob Lance in NJAX is a little more equipped than you are though- he brought a table and his tent even had a front porch wink
Posted by: BoarderPhreak

Re: Hey Guys.... - 06/05/02 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dayspring:
That was FUNNY! I remember that. Little grill and everything. I think Rob Lance in NJAX is a little more equipped than you are though- he brought a table and his tent even had a front porch wink
LOL! I don't have a table, or really any chairs other than the one yet... I never did set up my tent on those trips (too lazy). It's yellow to match the truck, of course - and only has a vestibule, heh. laugh

I need to get a wind shield for that stove - or camp in warmer weather! It's loud enough to wake the dead, certainly!
Posted by: RedX

Re: Hey Guys.... - 07/05/02 11:17 AM

Well....I know I tend to overpack....so Gawd only knows what will be making the trip with me. Tent fer sure....grill, probably....stove, maybe....folding chairs, oh yeah....food....beer (maybe crown and coke: liquor drinker I am)....sleeping bag....some kinda clothes....who know what else? Looking forward to it tho.