GoneMoab around the corner!

Posted by: DGX Factor

GoneMoab around the corner! - 11/04/03 05:16 PM

Well, looking like its 28 vehicles going, and mostley Xterras. Not too bad. Should be interesting and fun to gather with everyone. This will be my first XOC meet up so I'm pretty excited. Well see you all at the Nissan Dinner!!!
Posted by: Carlton McMillan

Re: GoneMoab around the corner! - 11/04/03 06:55 PM

Drive safe.. and see you there!!
Posted by: Aero Steve

Re: GoneMoab around the corner! - 11/04/03 08:53 PM

It's about 9 hours till I hit the road. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there.
Posted by: DGX Factor

Re: GoneMoab around the corner! - 11/04/03 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Aero Steve:
It's about 9 hours till I hit the road. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there.
Damn, go to sleep then!!!
Posted by: Steel_City_X

Re: GoneMoab around the corner! - 11/04/03 09:22 PM

I just saw an auto transport truck with about 10 trail rigs heading west towards Utah. Now that is someone who is prepared to break things and not worry about getting home. eek

Drive careful everyone....

aero steve - the damn leafs are the wrong sizes. Not even close to being able to use them.

[Finger] XXX vendor [Finger]

Time to contact Melissa James at National Spring and order the correct product parts to repair the sagging springs.
Posted by: Aero Steve

Re: GoneMoab around the corner! - 11/04/03 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Steel_City_X:
aero steve - the damn leafs are the wrong sizes. Not even close to being able to use them.

[Finger] XXX vendor [Finger]

Time to contact Melissa James at National Spring and order the correct product parts to repair the sagging springs.
I'm real sorry to here that, time to bag publicly on the vendor?
Posted by: Steel_City_X

Re: GoneMoab around the corner! - 11/04/03 10:38 PM

I've always tried to resolve issues, but at a certain point, I give up.

I'm at this point. SLR had the oppertunity to resolve a "design problem". i.e. he spec's the wrong weight on the spring pack. Probably did not think that it would develop into a problem.

It did, and he did not correct the problem. He attempted to solve it, but, somehow he only made me mad and frustrated with his service.

Yes, I think the 'genie is out of the bottle'.

No going back. I might even publish the whole transaction month by month to demonstrate my attempt to resolve the problem and his multile lies.

Enough for now.

To be continued........
Posted by: LAXterra

Re: GoneMoab around the corner! - 12/04/03 12:20 AM

See everyone Sunday night at Woody's. laugh