Where's the registry?

Posted by: Anonymous

Where's the registry? - 06/04/07 08:17 AM

So, how many peeps signed up so far? Seems like chatter's down this year?..

Re: Where's the registry? - 07/04/07 03:53 PM

I did, I did!!!!!!
Posted by: DesertHB

Re: Where's the registry? - 09/04/07 08:03 PM

Dan,

We have about 50 trucks signed up so far this year.

See you in Moab!

Doug

Re: Where's the registry? - 10/04/07 06:22 AM

40 DAYS!!!! Get your rigs in shape and get registered!

Re: Where's the registry? - 13/04/07 05:03 PM

BTW, I noted before that Nissan is bringing their new and improved Project-X. Based on a few things that I was told (its for me to know and you to find out [Finger] ), you will want to see the new changes. Hell, I can't wait to see it. Some of those mods may be in reach of some folks out there.

No hints. You have to come to goneMOAB to see it.

See you in Moab!

Doug

Re: Where's the registry? - 13/04/07 06:51 PM

Sweeet!

Re: Where's the registry? - 15/04/07 02:13 AM

Is the project-X the same as the X-Blade that one of those 4wheel magazines is modifying?? Or is is a totally new "top secret" type of truck?? I cant wait!!!!

Re: Where's the registry? - 15/04/07 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by S_e_X-Terra:
Is the project-X the same as the X-Blade that one of those 4wheel magazines is modifying?? Or is is a totally new "top secret" type of truck?? I cant wait!!!!
The X-Blade is being done by 4-Wheel and Sport Utility Mag. Project-X is a Nissan project truck. It's latest update is way beyond the X-Blade Xterra.

The latest build is really the second Project-X. The first one was a 02 that had a V6 from an Infinity dropped in it. The newest Project-X is either a 05 or 06.

See you in Moab!

Doug
Posted by: KaiOtiK

Re: Where's the registry? - 26/04/07 04:43 PM

...L e S s
T h A n
3 0
D a Y s...

[Wave] [drink]

Re: Where's the registry? - 06/05/07 09:15 AM

Project X 2 http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=4451

"Well, it's got the V8 which as was explained to us, "slips right in, no problem", the Titan TC and AT. CALMINI has the truck protected front and back w/ bumpers and their 5" lift gives it a tough stance. There's a Warn XD9000i to get it out of any stucks. Some goodies also found are elect front locker from GKN, electric front sway disconnect, 4 undercarriage mounted video cameras, and a mandrel bent dual exhaust w/ 2 40 series Flowmasters. The wheels are from an '08 Pathy, and are wrapped in 285/70/17 BFG MT rubbers. Interior is nicely fitted with Wet Okoles, and CALMINI fabbed up a cool interior storage rack/shelf which ties into the utili-track channels. Pics don't do it justice really.. All I can say is when it fired up, it made my sticker peck out. They're driving it to MOAB for GONE next week and hopefully, there'll be some good video shot so you can get a feel for what it's like"

Nissan were kind to unveil it at the AZXC club meeting on Friday and that is Dan (Dbax)'s right up.

Re: Where's the registry? - 06/05/07 12:06 PM

Fine go right a head and spoil the surprise for everyone [Finger] .

You will be able to see this one on the trails at goneMOAB!

As it looks now it will be on Seven Mile, Golden Spike and Moab Rim.

See you in Moab!

Doug