Are you going to gone?

Posted by: Carlton McMillan

Are you going to gone? - 23/12/02 06:47 AM

I know that the sign up for goneMOAB is not yet posted so I was wondering who here is planning on attending..

I was not able to go last year due to it being sort of last minute.
Posted by: DesertHB

Re: Are you going to gone? - 23/12/02 06:51 AM

I am arriving on the 13th and taking off on the 19th. My reservation for the Ramada is locked in. Can’t wait.

-Doug
Posted by: jorge

Re: Are you going to gone? - 23/12/02 07:17 AM

Seems that I'll be in Moab around the same time, so I might be joining. Not the whole week though, most likely 2-3 days.

..jorge
Posted by: Steel_City_X

Re: Are you going to gone? - 23/12/02 08:34 AM

Count me in - The whole bloody week.

Going less expensive route this year - Cabin at Canyonlands Campground.

Todd
Posted by: EMT_Diver

Re: Are you going to gone? - 24/12/02 08:35 AM

Hey gang - I'll be arriving Sunday and checking out Wednesday AM - I'm doing a loop from Charlotte , NC to Moab to 4 Corners - to Grand Canyon and then back to NC...........looking forward to meeting a bunch of members.

[Wave]

Re: Are you going to gone? - 24/12/02 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by emt_diver:
Hey gang - I'll be arriving Sunday and checking out Wednesday AM - I'm doing a loop from Charlotte , NC to Moab to 4 Corners - to Grand Canyon and then back to NC...........looking forward to meeting a bunch of members.

[Wave]
Which route are you taking? If you are going to heading down I40 from NC let me know. I would love to hook up with some people along the way.
Posted by: Kerensky97

Re: Are you going to gone? - 26/12/02 06:44 AM

[Crybaby] [Crybaby] I can't go now!!! [Crybaby] [Crybaby]

You have no idea how much I want to!

Re: Are you going to gone? - 26/12/02 07:56 AM

KD5MQO - KB2HCW mobile 10, QTC, QSP e-mail QSO?

QRU

73's

Re: Are you going to gone? - 28/12/02 07:47 AM

KB2HCW - KD5MQO QSW 146.520 WHEN TRAVELING? QSG E-MAIL.

KD5MQO

Re: Are you going to gone? - 28/12/02 06:26 PM

CM- damn, sorry I'm a 10 meter guy. As it gets closer lets KIT though, I'd like the company on the road trip.
Posted by: Aero Steve

Re: Are you going to gone? - 03/01/03 09:10 AM

I got my vacation schedule figured out for 2003 and can do goneMOAB. I'm interested in splitting a room with someone to keep my costs down. Also, I'll join in the caravan if you guys are headed west on I-70. I'm about 30 minutes west of KC.

Re: Are you going to gone? - 03/01/03 11:33 AM

Aero- I think Carlton and I are going to start caravaning on RT 40 going west.........sorry.
Posted by: Raingler

Re: Are you going to gone? - 04/01/03 10:21 PM

Hey can we tag along and hold you guys up again? :p See everyone there, now we gotta find someone that might leave their X behind in our booth for Thur and Fri huh?
Posted by: rfritz

Re: Are you going to gone? - 14/01/03 06:40 AM

I am in the process of planning this trip. I am checking to see if anyone else from the Midwest is interested. The route I saw on mapquest is kind of crazy - it takes me kind of north instead of due west. :rolleyes: I think I may have to re-route.