So? Post pics.. All us losers that did not make it want to see..

Posted by: XOC

So? Post pics.. All us losers that did not make it want to see.. - 31/05/10 07:00 PM

all the fun we missed so that next year we get our sorry butts up/over there!
Posted by: RNTKnives

Re: So? Post pics.. All us losers that did not make it want to see.. - 31/05/10 08:43 PM

Originally Posted By: XOC
all the fun we missed so that next year we get our sorry butts up/over there!

Yeah, he's right... The rest of us need some Moab-ivation.

Jeff!

Re: So? Post pics.. All us losers that did not make it want to see.. - 02/06/10 09:20 PM

Nothing? Damn people.
Posted by: granitex

Re: So? Post pics.. All us losers that did not make it want to see.. - 03/06/10 07:29 AM

I got a couple

Re: So? Post pics.. All us losers that did not make it want to see.. - 03/06/10 08:56 AM

Nice.. I heard there was a good turn out this year.

Re: So? Post pics.. All us losers that did not make it want to see.. - 03/06/10 06:44 PM

right around 100 people, largest turn out yet.

It was a blast, something everyone should do at least once in your life.

Re: So? Post pics.. All us losers that did not make it want to see.. - 03/06/10 08:17 PM

100 trucks?!

Re: So? Post pics.. All us losers that did not make it want to see.. - 04/06/10 05:30 AM

100 people, around 76-79 trucks.

Re: So? Post pics.. All us losers that did not make it want to see.. - 04/06/10 08:16 AM

That is huge. I think the largest GOX we ever had was about 50 or so trucks.
Posted by: xterraintx

Re: So? Post pics.. All us losers that did not make it want to see.. - 04/06/10 08:59 AM

Yep good turnout... a lot of trucks on the trails... long days but well worth it!!! Andy... nice pics!!!

carlton... you and Liz need to plan for next year... this was one of the better runs smile check out my facebook for my pics!

Re: So? Post pics.. All us losers that did not make it want to see.. - 04/06/10 09:12 AM

Link to some pics

Re: So? Post pics.. All us losers that did not make it want to see.. - 04/06/10 09:13 AM

Originally Posted By: xterraintx
Yep good turnout... a lot of trucks on the trails... long days but well worth it!!! Andy... nice pics!!!

carlton... you and Liz need to plan for next year... this was one of the better runs smile check out my facebook for my pics!

will do!
Glad you had fun.

Any good stories?
Posted by: Alpine Spirit

Re: So? Post pics.. All us losers that did not make it want to see.. - 05/06/10 10:54 AM

I got a shit ass ton o pics.... trying to get posts put together tonight with links to all the albums. We ran 2-3 different trails/groups every day, so there are quite a few.

Re: So? Post pics.. All us losers that did not make it want to see.. - 05/06/10 01:45 PM

Looks good Kevin.. From what I understand it was the largest truck turn out of any of the goneMOAB events!

Way to go!

Re: So? Post pics.. All us losers that did not make it want to see.. - 05/06/10 02:04 PM

The last count we had of signed release forms (1 per truck) was 79 as of the Wednesday of goneMOAB before we left for the trails. Josh has all the forms and so I know we topped 80 trucks easy. We had half of the Brewery to ourselves. All the main restaurant at Zax was our too LOL.

As time allows I will keep posting up the trails.

Re: So? Post pics.. All us losers that did not make it want to see.. - 06/06/10 10:10 AM

That is nice. Did Nissan make a showing?

Re: So? Post pics.. All us losers that did not make it want to see.. - 06/06/10 10:13 AM

Did anyone get all the trucks together to get a huge photo?

Re: So? Post pics.. All us losers that did not make it want to see.. - 06/06/10 10:25 AM

Nissan didnt show up but they bought everybody dinner at Zax Thursday night. They already want to send trucks for next year.

For a photo.... nope. Need to find somewhere big enough to get 80 some trucks together, with little to no interference.

We did make Moab morning news a few days. smile

Re: So? Post pics.. All us losers that did not make it want to see.. - 07/06/10 09:28 AM

That is good that they at least sprung for dinner. I know that their budgets have been uber tight the last few years for events like this.