Bilstein Shocks

Posted by: O'Polka

Bilstein Shocks - 26/07/01 01:26 PM

Well spent the day removing all of my shocks and waiting for the dude in the Brown uniform to deliver my new ones.
Two chewed up knuckels and a black and blue thumb later.. I have them all installed

two Bilstein 5100 series and two Bilstein OE's. works great with my shackels and torsion lift.

I removed the rear sway bar and noticed a big difference.

Thank you SLR for giving me what consider to be the right recomendation. You guys ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
------------------
John O'Polka
2001 SE 4x4
Goldrush

[This message has been edited by O'Polka (edited 07-26-2001).]

[This message has been edited by O'Polka (edited 07-26-2001).]
Posted by: Craigs_Tonka

Re: Bilstein Shocks - 27/07/01 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by O'Polka:
I removed the rear sway bar and noticed a big difference.
You may want to clarify for the newbies asking all the questions about sway bars. You noticed a big difference, IN A GOOD WAY. (I sincerely hope that's what you meant anyway)

------------------
My wife calls it the "Intrepid Bee", I call it "Tonka".
craigs-tonka@home.com
www.azxterraclub.com
Posted by: O'Polka

Re: Bilstein Shocks - 27/07/01 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by O'Polka:
Well spent the day removing all of my shocks and waiting for the dude in the Brown uniform to deliver my new ones.
Two chewed up knuckels and a black and blue thumb later.. I have them all installed

two Bilstein 5100 series and two Bilstein OE's. works great with my shackels and torsion lift.

I removed the rear sway bar and noticed a big difference. It felt better when doing dips and ruts.

Thank you SLR for giving me what consider to be the right recomendation. You guys ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
John O'Polka
2001 SE 4x4
Goldrush smile