Fender Flares

Posted by: chocalx

Fender Flares - 26/09/03 05:57 PM

Hello all:
Need help, I am looking for any info on who makes or where can I find Fender Flares for my X. I need 3 1/2 to 4 inch wide. Something like in the picture. Sorry for ripping off the Pic. That is the only thing I could find in the search link, remotly close to what I need.
Thanks for the help.
Flavio
I also need new shocks, that work with the Calmini 3 inch lift. I wanted the Ranchos 9 way adjustables but they don't have an Xterra application.
Any recomendations or comments. Thanks
Posted by: ClaptoVaughn

Re: Fender Flares - 26/09/03 11:25 PM

i know there are fiberglass fenders available, but i don't know about anything offroad friendly. as for the shocks, bilsteins are very popular. i just got some installed, and they are pretty good but then again i got them very stiff so other owners may have different situations.
Posted by: Todrick

Re: Fender Flares - 27/09/03 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ClaptoVaughn:
i know there are fiberglass fenders available, but i don't know about anything offroad friendly.
fiberglass fenders are probably the most "off-road freindly"... as they are built for Prerunners.

however they would not be what you are looking for.... sorry i cant help the original poster.
Posted by: OffroadX

Re: Fender Flares - 27/09/03 06:15 AM

I've not seen any X w/ aftermarket flares other than the one pictured above. Those are Cherokee flares from Bushwhacker.