CORR on NBC

Posted by: socalpunx

CORR on NBC - 06/05/07 09:55 AM

For those who missed CORR on NBC last Saturday or just want to see it again, you can now view it online at

http://www.nbcsports.com/CORR/index.html
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: CORR on NBC - 06/05/07 12:34 PM

Awesome! [ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp]
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: CORR on NBC - 21/05/07 05:50 AM

COOL [ThumbsUp] [drink]
Posted by: spalind

Re: CORR on NBC - 21/05/07 08:15 AM

Were you at this weekends race in Pomona?? Saw Ricky Johnson did well...how'd the rest of the Baldwin boys do?? Saw RG smashed a spindle and DNF'd again....he's having rough go of it of late in all his series...

Re: CORR on NBC - 23/05/07 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by spalind:
Were you at this weekends race in Pomona?? Saw Ricky Johnson did well...how'd the rest of the Baldwin boys do?? Saw RG smashed a spindle and DNF'd again....he's having rough go of it of late in all his series...
At the race? Nope, just sat at home and waited for people to call me with results. Well, if you count being next to RJ as he got out of the truck on Saturday when he won the Pro 2 race, yeah I was there. I was amazing racing. The whole weekend was incredible. Sell out crowds, very competitive racing and a run away win on day one made it a great weekend for Baldwin Racing.

Now it's off to the 500 and then Chula Vista.

Stay tuned. laugh

Re: CORR on NBC - 23/05/07 05:18 PM

Re: CORR on NBC - 23/05/07 05:56 PM

Posted by: spalind

Re: CORR on NBC - 23/05/07 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunx:
Quote:
Originally posted by spalind:
[b]Were you at this weekends race in Pomona?? Saw Ricky Johnson did well...how'd the rest of the Baldwin boys do?? Saw RG smashed a spindle and DNF'd again....he's having rough go of it of late in all his series...
At the race? Nope, just sat at home and waited for people to call me with results. Well, if you count being next to RJ as he got out of the truck on Saturday when he won the Pro 2 race, yeah I was there. I was amazing racing. The whole weekend was incredible. Sell out crowds, very competitive racing and a run away win on day one made it a great weekend for Baldwin Racing.

Now it's off to the 500 and then Chula Vista.

Stay tuned. laugh [/b]
Now you just gotta get RG to keep his truck in one piece for a race...would leave you guys a lot less repair work!!