Madden 09 Curse... er... Cover Revealed

Posted by: mineralblue

Madden 09 Curse... er... Cover Revealed - 25/04/08 12:02 PM

Madden 09 Cover Revealed

Funny how they decided to pick a retiree to possibly break the jinx... that is until Favre breaks a leg mowing the lawn or somthing...
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Madden 09 Curse... er... Cover Revealed - 25/04/08 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mineralblue:
Madden 09 Cover Revealed

Funny how they decided to pick a retiree to possibly break the jinx... that is until Favre breaks a leg mowing the lawn or something...
Man that's just fucked up!!! LOL! [Spit]

So if this plan doesn't work out, what's next??? Feature a deceased famous football player on next year's cover? [Freak]

Re: Madden 09 Curse... er... Cover Revealed - 27/04/08 11:17 AM

Madden NFL 09 gives gamers the ability to create online leagues. Fans can now take their rivalries online and compete in leagues with up to 32 teams. Online league play will feature in-depth stat tracking and a flexible scheduling option.

http://sports.espn.go.com/videogames/news/story?id=3366051&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab2pos1

Oh snap. sounds to me like XOC will have a new diversion come August... [Smoking]
Posted by: Big Daddy Chia

Re: Madden 09 Curse... er... Cover Revealed - 27/04/08 02:37 PM

Wait I dont remember Vince getting hurt and he was one the cover for 07. Or did I miss something
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Madden 09 Curse... er... Cover Revealed - 27/04/08 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Daddy Chia:
Wait I dont remember Vince getting hurt and he was one the cover for 07. Or did I miss something
Yea Vince got hurt I believe, not for long but he did

Re: Madden 09 Curse... er... Cover Revealed - 27/04/08 03:43 PM

Not to mention that 07 was actually rather disappointing in general for VY after expectations rose from 06...
Posted by: NismoXse02

Re: Madden 09 Curse... er... Cover Revealed - 27/04/08 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Daddy Chia:
He was one of the worst starting quarterbacks in the league last year after winning rookie of the year. 9 TD's to 17 INT's. eek I think the curse either creates a major injury or simply makes you suck that year.