"side window deflectors" discontinued by Nissan?

Posted by: Anonymous

"side window deflectors" discontinued by Nissan? - 20/11/07 06:46 AM

I was looking to get a set of these and, according to the Courtesy Parts website, they've been discontinued and no longer available. Anyone know why? Problems? New verison coming?
Posted by: RI Xterra

Re: "side window deflectors" discontinued by Nissan? - 20/11/07 07:43 AM

Why not just go with an aftermarket brand? Quality will be the same.

Re: "side window deflectors" discontinued by Nissan? - 20/11/07 09:58 AM

That's weird, I've had em on my 05 X since almost day one, no problems at all. Haven't seen any complaints here from anyone else either.

You could give Courtesy Parts a call, they're pretty helpful/knowledgeable, and might be able to tell you why. Post back if you do, I'm kinda curious...

Re: "side window deflectors" discontinued by Nissan? - 24/11/07 06:20 PM

I bought a set made by Wade. They slip under the door frame. So far, no problems.

Re: "side window deflectors" discontinued by Nissan? - 25/11/07 10:09 PM

In-channel WeatherTech. They make a dark one that blends right in on a black truck. Have held up very well over the last almost 2 years, including some serious scraping on foliage. Best $100 spent on the truck.

Re: "side window deflectors" discontinued by Nissan? - 28/11/07 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Frank B:
In-channel WeatherTech. They make a dark one that blends right in on a black truck. Have held up very well over the last almost 2 years, including some serious scraping on foliage. Best $100 spent on the truck.
+1... great product.
Posted by: defibvt

Re: "side window deflectors" discontinued by Nissan? - 28/11/07 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Frank B:
X2 although I spent 70 laugh