Well, guess i'm a noob now

Posted by: Anonymous

Well, guess i'm a noob now - 01/09/05 03:18 PM

Well, we(me and my wife) did it, just bought the 05' Xterra. We got it in granite with black/grey interior. its a 4x4 with the automatic(my wife will be driving it mostly). Its an S model with the power package, the utility package and I splurged for the towing package. We love it so far, my wife is alittle broken up, since she had a new beetle conv. that she loved ( although i wasn't too fond of driving it). So far my favorite thing in the fold-flat front seat, I'm trying to think on something the build just so I have to go to Home Depot for some 2x4's!
Posted by: TJ

Re: Well, guess i'm a noob now - 01/09/05 03:20 PM

Wecome to the Forum!

laugh

Nothing like using a 4x4 to get a 2x4....wait for snow to make the trip interesting.

laugh

Any interest in actually taking it off road?

They like that, you need to let them run free some times.

Re: Well, guess i'm a noob now - 01/09/05 04:11 PM

I'm sure it will make it offroad before long, especially once I get a hold of it! I've got a few spots in mind that i used to hit with my ranger a few years back

Re: Well, guess i'm a noob now - 01/09/05 04:16 PM

You definately have to take it out and get it dirty.

Welcome [Wave]
Posted by: TJ

Re: Well, guess i'm a noob now - 01/09/05 04:50 PM

Hey - I just noticed you're from Jersey...

You should hook up with NJAX...local guys/gals who wheel together, keep the newbies safe...help with mods/tune ups, etc...and do our best to reduce the available amount of beer and pizza on the planet.

laugh

Oh, yeah...

www.njax.net

laugh

Re: Well, guess i'm a noob now - 02/09/05 06:03 AM

Welcome, good choice on color. But it looks a lot better with a bit of mud rubbed on it.
Posted by: BradLee

Re: Well, guess i'm a noob now - 02/09/05 06:09 AM

[Wave] [ThumbsUp]
Posted by: RI Xterra

Re: Well, guess i'm a noob now - 02/09/05 06:09 AM

Welcome!! [Wave]

Re: Well, guess i'm a noob now - 03/09/05 08:42 AM

Thanks! I'll have to try that, mud laugh