Ghostly Xterra

Posted by: Anonymous

Ghostly Xterra - 17/03/08 03:13 PM

Hi all,

I'm Casey from Texas and I love my 2000 Super Black Nissan Xterra (Ace)!! I have had it for 8 years with ZERO mechanical problems and it's very custom. I am a paranormal researcher and this vehicle is our famous mascot. Check it out at www.freakuency.org
It's on the flash intro to our website, in two of our logos on our team page, and we even have a section for our investigations titled "The Xterra Files." Everyone in the group is now a fan of Nissan.

Re: Ghostly Xterra - 17/03/08 03:43 PM

Casey, welcome! You have an awesome website- you're doing something that really interests me. I'd like to hear some of your stories. [ThumbsUp]
Posted by: BigE515

Re: Ghostly Xterra - 17/03/08 05:11 PM

Cool intro!

Re: Ghostly Xterra - 17/03/08 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XSpring:
Casey, welcome! You have an awesome website- you're doing something that really interests me. I'd like to hear some of your stories. [ThumbsUp]
Any time. There are 2 things I like talking about....My X and the paranormal. Look under the "Xterra Files" on the site, under "Our Stories," and under "The News" and you will see many interesting stories. Then look under "EVP" and "Video" for our actual evidence. Any questions you have I'd love to answer.

Casey

Re: Ghostly Xterra - 17/03/08 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BigE515:
Cool intro!
And likewise, you have a VERY nice X yourself. May I ask where you bought your 4 "hi lites" and light bar and how much did they run you?? I'm thinking of getting some for my X.

Re: Ghostly Xterra - 17/03/08 07:11 PM

They are Hella 500's, I got them off Ebay. Here's a cheap set on Ebay now- LINK
I used Yakima Might Mounts to mount them to the factory roofrack crossbars- LINK

Re: Ghostly Xterra - 17/03/08 07:34 PM

You should make your X into Ecto 2!

laugh

Re: Ghostly Xterra - 18/03/08 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BigE515:
You should make your X into Ecto 2!

laugh
"Ecto 2" Hmmmm....Definitely a thought to ponder dude.
Thanks for the answer to the parts question.