Hey 'der from Canada

Posted by: Anonymous

Hey 'der from Canada - 17/03/08 07:59 PM

Thought I would say hello, just bought a black 2006 Xterra 4X4 S on the weekend, don't have it yet, hopefully in a day or two.. didn't really intend/plan to buy one, it just caught our eye as we walked by and could not resist!!

Looking forward to reading up on my new truck on the forums here to see what others are doing, this is my first truck/suv of any kinda.. here are some pics I pulled off the dealer website of the truck itself:

I cannot wait to get it!!

Re: Hey 'der from Canada - 18/03/08 12:02 AM

Hey, welcome to XOC. Nice lookin' rig. Any plans for it? It's always nice to see some more Canucks on here.....even if you might be a Leafs fan! [Spit]
Posted by: GrayHam

Re: Hey 'der from Canada - 18/03/08 06:23 AM

Welcome.

Tee hee.

Re: Hey 'der from Canada - 18/03/08 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by trout lake tuna:
Hey, welcome to XOC. Nice lookin' rig. Any plans for it? It's always nice to see some more Canucks on here.....even if you might be a Leafs fan! [Spit]
not a leafs fan smile Canadiens, if i had to pick, but I don't watch hockey much anymore..

as for plans.. none really.. i see by this forums there is quite a following.. i had not planned to do offroading since i've never done it, but who knows.. once i get the truck the first thing I will do is replace the radio so hopefully there will be a how-to somewhere on here cool
Posted by: RI Xterra

Re: Hey 'der from Canada - 18/03/08 07:12 AM

[Wave]

Re: Hey 'der from Canada - 18/03/08 09:20 AM

Welcome to XOC!

Great place to talk about your truck, learn new things etc etc.

If you're looking for a local club, check out www.nissantruckclub.com (formerly knows as www.soxc.org) which although not exclusive at all to Canada, easily 80% of the membership is from Southern Ontario.

I'm in Ottawa myself, so it's always nice to see another Canuck on the boards!

Cheers, and nice truck!

Jayman