crossmember

Posted by: Anonymous

crossmember - 15/12/07 09:37 PM

does anyone have pic's of crossmembers they used for sas im going to build my own and do a ylink with coilsprings

Re: crossmember - 16/12/07 05:41 PM

No pics of my cross member handy right now, but here's what my Y-arm SAS does (BTW for the X-member I have you'll need a brake and a CNC plasma table).

Re: crossmember - 16/12/07 05:42 PM

I can take one tomorrow

Re: crossmember - 21/12/07 09:16 PM

ChefTyler could wou get some pic of how you did your uper coil buckets and the crossmember that would help a lot thanks

Re: crossmember - 22/12/07 10:33 AM

The coil buckets are ugly at the moment as I had to do some ready welder trail repairs in Moab, but the X-Member I should be able to get a shot of this week.

The coil buckets I used are these guys from Ballistic Fabrication . and I fabbed up some upper shock mounts on the tops of the brackets (once again they look like shit right now so no closeups).

Re: crossmember - 22/12/07 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ChefTyler:
The coil buckets are ugly at the moment as I had to do some ready welder trail repairs in Moab, but the X-Member I should be able to get a shot of this week.

The coil buckets I used are these guys from Ballistic Fabrication . and I fabbed up some upper shock mounts on the tops of the brackets (once again they look like shit right now so no closeups).
Hey those welds are pieces of ART, you could charge for pics of that!!!! Ok they look like shit... but you drove it home.

Ballistic Fab buckets are the way to go... they are adjustable for height.

Re: crossmember - 22/12/07 03:05 PM

I also wheeled Hell's Revenge on those welds...never said they didn't hold, just that they're ugly as hell laugh