Just wanted to get my 02 in and move it from the steering mod link.

1. I am the driver and it's my truck that Oleg was spotting in the pic from GOXII. I made it on the line that Oleg picked. No damage to a stock truck. Carlton, I remember no scraping or screeches wink I do not think the pic does justice as with most pics while riding. As far as I am concerned if I need a spotter and he / she gets me up or down with no damage I am good with the spot.I even thanked Oleg at the OutLaw that night as I had forgot to that day.

2. Carlton you have spotted for me with my now not stock truck and I feel very confident with you spotting. We even discussed this very fact this weekend at Barnwell. You have brought us through some spots we may not have even tried.

To sum it up, I would always rather have a spotter I have confidence in and have rode with before. If not and the spotter is taking me and my ride into consideration to safety and damage I am OK with that. I can only hope an inexperienced person would not volunteer to spot and if I did ask them than it's my problem if shit happens.

Besides I could have taken that line that Glen tried [Finger] [Wave]