After trashing two sets of Warn Premium 20990 hubs on two different trucks with waggy axles I decided to try something different, so far the Superwinch ones seem to be a better fit for waggy axles.

Although the warn 20990’s are advertised for 1/2 and 3/4 ton Chevys, Fords, Dodges, Jeeps with 19 spline outer axles the don’t fit great with waggy hubs/axles. The drive body assembly is a bit too deep as the pictures show for my '85 D44 from a Grand Waggy so I used the old work around with flat washers/bolts on the axle shaft in the center since there isn’t enough room for a snap rig.

The superwinch ones are lower profile at the hub, body fits better with their included snap ring /wo the workaround, and I like the design of the studs (beefer) better..moved farther away from the dial since that’s where my warns cracked on 4 different hubs granted I hit them. These are quarter turn as opposed to the almost full turn on the warns.

Anyway, I picked up my set on flebay for 29.99 laugh Superwinch P/N # 400518
Seller has more for the same price Item #8044832614.

Worked great on the one run I’ve had so far, but we will see how the hold up in the long run, although I know TF&J runs them and been happy with them.

First two pixs are the Warns (the other side one not shown has the teeth chewed when locked so its flaxy at best), next two comparsions, and the others the Superwinch.