2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#110060 - 20/12/05 06:56 AM High Point NC
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am in High Point North Carolina and am getting ready to get my first Xterra. I just wanted to know if anyone is in this area to go offroading with. It helps that I work at a Nissan dealer so I get pretty good hook ups on the Xterra. Parts and accessories as well as the vehicle itself. Hit me up if you need anything.

#110061 - 20/12/05 11:39 AM Re: High Point NC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey man. Cruise on over to ENCXC.ORG

We do some wheeling in the Uwharrie NF.

Also we wheel with the VAXC.org as well.

Its good to have inside connections, and welcome you here.

come on over to the NC website, say hi and lets have some fun!

#110062 - 20/12/05 01:36 PM Re: High Point NC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Howdy! What G said.... Come on over and join us for beer sometime... [Wave]

#110063 - 20/12/05 09:00 PM Re: High Point NC
Lightning Offline

Loc: High Point, NC
Hey rburris1!
I'm right here in High Point with ya. I don't do nearly as much offroading as I'd like to, but might do more if I had someone to go with. I live at the edge of HP almost in Jamestown. I don't know of anyone else from XOC around here, but there is hell of a moded X in Jamestown complete with a solid front axle conversion... actually he works just up the street from your work across from Fraley at Main St. Drop me a line if you want to get together. Welcome

#110064 - 21/12/05 08:00 AM Re: High Point NC
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think Rburris should find out who has the X with the SAS and say hey and invite that person to join us.

#110065 - 21/12/05 08:18 PM Re: High Point NC
Lightning Offline

I keep meaning to stop by and say hi to the guy with the SAS. He just lives about a mile up the street from me and has 2 Xterras in the driveway. It's a sweet ride with lifts and bumpers and racks and lights. All he needs is an XOC sticker.

So Robert, what version of the X are you going to get? Color?

I test drove an X at HP Nissan as soon as the 05's came out, can't remember who the salesman was. Want to say it was Adam... but could have been you. It was a tall guy. Really liked the one I drove, but just hate to get rid of mine.

#110066 - 21/12/05 09:25 PM Re: High Point NC
RedX Offline

Loc: Granite Falls, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by Lightning:
All he needs is an XOC sticker.
That probably won't happen...

If it's a white X with the SAS, his name is Nick...He's come across as a nice guy the few times I've been around him....just doesn't take part in any message boards as far as I know. He has come to Uwharrie before. His friend Richard (SAS Crewcab Frontier) participates on the AC board some. Both Rich and Nick work on their trucks alot, I believe, and would be a great local resource for info and perhaps help for you, if you get to modding your X a bit.

Both the X and the Frontier are using the Calmini SAS kit and it has worked well for them as I can tell.

http://www.metzgardesign.com

#110067 - 26/01/06 07:54 AM Re: High Point NC
Anonymous
Unregistered

I would be glad to do some wheeling. My truck is actually getting worked on at H.P. Nissan now. It would be nice to have another X around here.

#110068 - 26/01/06 01:04 PM Re: High Point NC
Lightning Offline

Maddog22, from your list of mods on the SAS thread, I'm going to assume you're Nick, right. You've got a hell of a rig. When I passed your truck one evening and it was up on stands with no front tires or axles, I think my exact words were "Oh damn, he's SAS that thing! Sweet!" Every time I pass your truck my girlfriend has to remind me to watch where I'm driving.

I moved last year from Forestdale East to off of Scientific Dr (so now I'm technically in High Point, but just barely).

Anyways, like I said earlier, I don't get much wheeling done, but would like to do more. And my truck isn't modded up like yours either, but if you want to go sometime, let me know. [Wave]

#110069 - 27/01/06 06:38 AM Re: High Point NC
Anonymous
Unregistered

I don't get that much done either with work and the fact that there are no backyard trails around here. We will be planning to go to Uwharrie soon in March.

#110070 - 27/01/06 04:54 PM Re: High Point NC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well let us know. Some of us would love to join you keep us posted!

#110071 - 03/02/06 09:28 PM Re: High Point NC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddog22:
I don't get that much done either with work and the fact that there are no backyard trails around here. We will be planning to go to Uwharrie soon in March.
you know it doesnt open until aprl first bia, plus we have a lot of things to finish before then....

#110072 - 08/02/06 08:08 PM Re: High Point NC
Lightning Offline

Maddog,
Drove by with my family the other night (couldn't stop) and looked like you were doing some more work on the truck. Anything major?

#110073 - 09/02/06 12:24 PM Re: High Point NC
Anonymous
Unregistered

No, we went to carmike cinemas and played in the mud and another little trail. The water was up to my side moldings on my doors. So I fried my altenator. I was upgrading to the 125amp NIssan Quest altenator. We also repacked the wheel bearings and there was no grease what so ever in anything. I'm done with the mud.

Moderator:  rednec, RedX 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal