shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#110112 - 19/11/05 04:59 PM Anybody out there?
Anonymous
Unregistered

confused

I finally joining XOC and was wondering if there's anyone in the OBX area banging around here? I'm in Nags Head and don't have a lot of contacts for off roading (other than the beach)so any help would be appreciated. Thanks,
Josh

#110113 - 21/11/05 12:22 PM Re: Anybody out there?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Welcome!

www.encxc.org drop us a line! We also go on outings with www.VAXC.org... There are a couple of us out there on the coast and most of us that arnt dont mind taking a trip out there....

#110114 - 21/11/05 04:50 PM Re: Anybody out there?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just had deja vu with this post! [Huh?]

#110115 - 26/11/05 06:20 AM Re: Anybody out there?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for the replies. It's good to hear that there are other people in the area. I'm not going to ask about the deja vu, although I am curious. So the operative question for everyone is...Where is there to go wheeling around here? The best I've found is our local bombing range, which is fun for mud, but not much else. If anyone has any time to toss out a couple of ideas, it'd be much appreciated. Thanks,
Josh

#110116 - 27/11/05 07:36 AM Re: Anybody out there?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Josh,
If you let us come and mud it up on the bombing range I.. er, we would looove that. I'd be all turning my wheels, pretending to dodge the impacts, AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! [LOL]

seriously, there is Uwharrie National Forest in Troy, NC (very cool place) its about a 2.5 hour drive from the Raleigh area. There are also a couple of places in the mountains that are cool. Those are a sample of the legal ones.

#110117 - 11/12/05 09:55 AM Re: Anybody out there?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Uwharrie is a must. It has tremendous trails. Pretty rugged. Good place to camp as well.

#110118 - 11/12/05 09:59 AM Re: Anybody out there?
dezurtrat Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
Welcome to XOC! [Smoking]

#110119 - 12/12/05 05:33 PM Re: Anybody out there?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks a bunch everyone. Any time you want to come out here I would be more than happy to do what I can to accomodate. I will be checking out the Nat. Forest in the near future, I hope. For now, however, it's back to the ambulance and fire truck.

Moderator:  rednec, RedX 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal