shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 38 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#110120 - 09/06/03 08:58 PM Returning Member
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just returned to the states after being on float for 9 months. I traded my 2001 Se in today for 2003 SE 4X4. Does anyone no where I can get the owners club stickers. Also, is there one for Eastern NC?

Thanks

#110121 - 09/06/03 10:03 PM Re: Returning Member
rednec Offline

Loc: Apex, NC
Welcome back DvlDoc!! I bet your glad to be back on dry land again. I see you're in the Navy and wanted to say Thanx for helping to protect our country.

As for stickers, XOC is not currently selling any stickers right now. ENCXC has some stickers floating around somewhere. Hopefully Brad(RedX) will check in here. He may still have some of the larger ones left. If not I'll see if he can send me the template and I'll print some out. We also have another message boar that we primarely use. CLICK ME to go that board. Be sure to check the Xcursions section to see when our next get together will be. We're heading to Richmond in 2 weeks for the Xterra East Championship. You should try to join us.

#110122 - 10/06/03 06:53 PM Re: Returning Member
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey rednec,
I logged onto the ENC account and enjoyed the reading. let me know what you come up with on the stickers. Would love to sport one on my new X around base.

Thanks

Moderator:  rednec, RedX 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal