shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#110171 - 11/03/05 04:05 AM Won't be in Nc for long but...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well I was just starting this post for a few reasons.

1 because it's said "places to deer hunt" forever, and I just wanted to look at something different.

2 There are a lot of X's in Jacksonville, but I have yet to see one with an XOC sticker of any kind, ANYONE OUT THERE?

3 Well, I've been living in NC for 4 1/2 years now, but I've only owned my X for 3 months or so. If anyone has any good places to go wheelin' or muddin' around jax, lemme know. I'd even drive a while, on the weekends, if it were worth it.

4 I guess I will only be able to post in this part of the forum for a while longer, I am FINALLY getting orders in May. I will have to throw away everything I know about off roading in the swamps and mountains in and around NC, because I'm getting sent to 29 palms Cali... Does a stock X fair well in the sand? laugh

#110172 - 11/03/05 10:42 AM Re: Won't be in Nc for long but...
storm2175 Offline

Loc: Sanford N.C.
welcome homie. congrats on the X. check out our message board, post away. most of us are in the raliegh area. myself, being in the fayetteville area. ENCXC
[Wave]

#110173 - 11/03/05 12:57 PM Re: Won't be in Nc for long but...
rednec Offline

Loc: Apex, NC
Looks like we're having a mod day at the "Monster Garage" this Saturday if you wanna come hang out. Only legal place we have to wheel is UNF and it's closed till April 1st. Check out the ENCXC link in th above post. We have our own message board over there and maily post there.

Moderator:  rednec, RedX 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal