shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#110339 - 25/10/05 07:56 PM Off-road park in Hazelton
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thought some like to check it out if you dont know about it. I just found about it from a buddy tonight and decided to look it up online. Pretty neat. maybe get an event together sometime in the future just a thought.

http://www.paragonap.com/

#110340 - 25/10/05 10:17 PM Re: Off-road park in Hazelton
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yea, MAXC holds ECXC (east coast xterra challenge) each year and one day of the event was held at paragon. The other day was held at Rausch Creek Offroad Park .

I preferred the wheelin' at Rausch Creek much more. The trails just seemed more interesting over all and the staff there was awesome and very accommodating.

At paragon, it seems like you spend a lot of time on boring dirt roads between trails. The staff there were real dipshits too.

#110341 - 26/10/05 03:56 PM Re: Off-road park in Hazelton
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wow Rausch Creek is a stone throw away from me. Man o man. I never knew. Well looks like some fun to come.

#110342 - 22/11/05 11:17 AM Re: Off-road park in Hazelton
Anonymous
Unregistered

i have yet to go there as well, but i would love to sometime.

#110343 - 22/11/05 02:28 PM Re: Off-road park in Hazelton
Anonymous
Unregistered

#110344 - 22/11/05 02:33 PM Re: Off-road park in Hazelton
Anonymous
Unregistered

I hit Paragon a few times a year with my XTERRA sort of...... I tow my ATV's [Huh?]

Great place. VERY ROCKY for ATVS and TRUCKS. Make sure you got skids, and a good cell phone [LOL]

MGJ

#110345 - 23/11/05 05:40 AM Re: Off-road park in Hazelton
Anonymous
Unregistered

man scott, i wish i could come to that, but im having tranny trouble and i dont think i'll be able to have it looked at/fixed by then. plus i have a meeting that sat. morning now.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal