shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#111403 - 21/06/04 12:44 PM North Bay Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just got my X back from Northbay Nissan... i just wanted to share that its a great dealer and they do great service there. I never thought a dealer would be so accommodating. I also get a free car wash evertime i show up...

So if anyone is in the market for a new car or whatever... just wanted to say that they do a great business up there.

they are in petaluma.

#111404 - 21/06/04 01:17 PM Re: North Bay Nissan
olebiker Offline

Loc: Novato
I have to agree. They replaced my LSD three times before admitting it is just plain weak and not to expect much from it. Aside from that, they have been excellent to work with.

#111405 - 22/06/04 06:28 PM Re: North Bay Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

Northbay is where i bought my X, forget about that crap hole in San Rafael that went down the shitter!! [LOL]

#111406 - 25/06/04 09:44 AM Re: North Bay Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yea that place in SR was a shitter... they told me that there was no such thing as a V6 4x4 with a five speed in california... then i go online and see that northbay has like 8 of them... they just didnt want to help northbay make a deal... really pissed me off.

i am surprised i never see any of you guys... marin has a lot of X's, but i have never in my life seen one with mods or a sticker...

Moderator:  Huey, slamson00 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal