Hello

Wanted to give my fellow NCCX members a chance at free local pickup of this item. I am selling my Waag Sportster grill guard. They don't make these anymore (stopped 2 years ago) so if you like this style this is the time to get it. Great place to mount off road lights if you don't want to drill into your stock bumper (it comes with mounting holes already predrilled). Easy installation it mounts to existing holes with hardware curretnly holding up the bottom of the stcok bumper where it attaches to the frame. Here is a pic of it on my 2000 X:

http://www.grovestreet.com/jsp/onepic.jsp;jsessionid=571D6E296CB9D06ECFE87FBEE6F800F3?id=549203

To my knowledge this will only fit a 2000 or 2001 model year X. Guard is in great shape other than a few scrapes on the bottom of the rubber protector that is attached to the two vertical rails. Depending on where you live I may be willing to meet you half way for pick up.

PM here or send an email to "slamson00@yahoo.com".

$150 obo (+ shipping if you aren't local to Nocal).

Thanks

Ryan
Sacramento, CA