2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 65 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#112826 - 26/01/05 03:23 PM New IN-AND-OUT!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

i was in oakland today and right off of hegenburger road they're building a new shopping center... and there is an in-and-out sign already on the big sign out front. might be a good central meet & eat spot. i didnt see the palm trees anywhere in the lot as of yet so we're probably a few months out but i just thought id let ya'll know!! and on the way there a i saw a big rig hauling some new nissans (no x [Crybaby] ) but i did see something interesting... a titan with nismo stickers on the sides of it. sounds interesting. wonder what that package contains? ok thats it take care all...

#112827 - 26/01/05 05:07 PM Re: New IN-AND-OUT!!
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
I am so jealous of you guys! I was stationed in San Diego for 1 1/2 years and ate at In and out all the time. Great burgers!

#112828 - 26/01/05 07:24 PM Re: New IN-AND-OUT!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just come to napa much closer for a meet laugh

#112829 - 27/01/05 12:07 PM Re: New IN-AND-OUT!!
KJ_dragon Offline

Loc: East Bay, CA
It's a good idea - but its a bad idea for Oakland.

There is a reason why Oakland doesn't have any Malls or many shopping areas - cause its GHETTO. Only the locals would be brave enough to eat there. Personally I fear that the local employees are doing nefarious (sp?)things to the food. I hope the health inspectors are on top of things there. I'd hate to have extra special sauce on my burger and fries. [Crybaby]

On the other hand - hegenburger is near the Arena and airport. That way the raider nation can have another place to wreck after they watch the Raiders loose another game.

#112830 - 27/01/05 04:02 PM Re: New IN-AND-OUT!!
kirby34 Offline

Loc: Santa Clara, CA
Hey, Kenny, I wonder if they have the bulletproof divider at the ordering counter inside like they had at the old Popeye's chicken in East Palo Alto. I went there ONCE when I used to work in Menlo Park - with the rotating bulletproof window inside, it seemed more like a bank than a fast food place.

Moderator:  Huey, slamson00 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal