shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#112998 - 01/12/04 05:00 PM snowboard trip!
Anonymous
Unregistered

a co-worker and myself are heading up to kirkwood tomorrow... if any of you guys have the time off and can make it, great!! like i said, it is last minute, if no one can make thats ok!! if anyone can make it p.m. me and give me a contact # or i'll p.m. you mine so we can hook up! but ...this would be a great time to start planning a trip for all of us!! so throw out some suggestions...dates, time, resorts, length of trip, etc. im game!!! im thinking first/ second week in january would be good!?!? only 1 problem i dont know how we are gonna get up there?? anyone know someone with a 4x4??? laugh

#112999 - 01/12/04 10:20 PM Re: snowboard trip!
XSAL Offline

Loc: 94043 -> 19355
Quote:
Originally posted by THEEPOLARBEAR:
...like i said, it is last minute,...
Yea... It really is a last minute, isn't it? wink Have fun. [Wave]

#113000 - 02/12/04 12:01 PM Re: snowboard trip!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
this would be a great time to start planning a trip for all of us!! so throw out some suggestions...dates, time, resorts, length of trip, etc. im game!!! im thinking first/ second week in january would be good!?!? only 1 problem i dont know how we are gonna get up there?? anyone know someone with a 4x4??? laugh
If your looking to get a trip together, may I suggest one to Sugar Bowl. I think I might know someone who could get us a good price on tickets and rentals laugh Plus the comute would be really easy for me laugh Might I also suggest the 2nd week of January. It is a little easier to get tickets. :p
All kidding aside, if you guys give me a little lead time and some numbers of how many, I can get you a good deal on tickets and rentals. For those that don't know, I work up at Sugar Bowl. Let me know.
THEEPOLARBEAR, have a good trip to Kirkwood, bring back some pics.

[Wave]
Casper

#113001 - 02/12/04 02:42 PM Re: snowboard trip!
sonnyc Offline

Loc: SJ, CA.
Sugar Bowl is nice ...

Casper do you have a demo center there? I'd like to demo some new skis this year smile

#113002 - 03/12/04 03:57 PM Re: snowboard trip!
Anonymous
Unregistered

thanks for the offer on the tickets and rentals casper! that may come in handy! we'll let you know! you work at sugar bowl huh??/ that must be fun! tons of "sights" to see wink i personally hav'nt been there yet but thanks to an outdoor expo that i went to recently (and thanx to snowbomb.com) i got a few free tix to kirkwood and sugarbowl soooo..... ill be up there soon enough!! so lets tally it up i have

1 vote for 2nd week in january
and
1 vote for sugar bowl
let me know!! im game for any time any place!!
(although id prefer not on a sunday...to many people) just a preference tho... im easy wink

#113003 - 05/12/04 07:58 AM Re: snowboard trip!
Anonymous
Unregistered

just because it says snowboard trip dosnt mean that you 2 plankers are'nt invited!!! wink laugh

#113004 - 12/12/04 10:36 AM Re: snowboard trip!
Anonymous
Unregistered

bump

ok soooo.. i have planned a trip with some co-workers for jan. 6th (thurs)... any of you guys out there are welcome to come!! the more the merrier! but if you'd like to just set up a xoc trip that would be good too... like i said before im game any time!! so this is where the question comes to casper... does the offer on the tickets still stand?? if its not possible that is cool! i think we'll have about 7 or 8 people going (from my work) not including any1 from xoc thats interested... so from there the total may rise. is there a minimum # of people that need to attend for a discount group rate?? some will need rental gear, some will not. will this have any effect? so lets recap thursday, january 6th, trip to sugar bowl. if any xoc'rs are interested more details (meeting time, location, etc.) will be worked out!! let me know!! p.m. me, e mail me, call me, mail me a letter, send a damn telegraph if you have to, hell, i'll even take a smoke signal ( gotta be a big one tho, being i live pretty far away from most of you ) laugh

Thee Polar Bear

#113005 - 13/12/04 10:02 AM Re: snowboard trip!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by sonnyc:
Sugar Bowl is nice ...

Casper do you have a demo center there? I'd like to demo some new skis this year smile

sonnyc, yea we have a demo center. What skis are you looking to demo? I will see if we have them.

THEEPOLARBEAR, you have a pm. laugh

[Wave]
Casper

#113006 - 13/12/04 07:10 PM Re: snowboard trip!
Anonymous
Unregistered

casper you have a p.m. and 5 Xs [Smoking]

#113007 - 02/01/05 10:44 PM Re: snowboard trip!
Anonymous
Unregistered

OK, I figure I should bump this to the top again since this is coming up this week. I know THEEPOLARBEAR is coming with a few folks, anyone else? Time to let me know, and definatly time to come up as this last little storm left us with over 8 feet of fresh white stuff. If anyone else want to join in on this trip let me or THEEPOLARBEAR know asap.

THEEPOLARBEAR you have a pm as well, and 5 X's as well.

[Wave]
Casper

#113008 - 03/01/05 09:34 AM Re: snowboard trip!
Anonymous
Unregistered

trip is still on hopefully....had a little accident (dont worry the x is fine) the other day! sis-in-law fell into me and wrenched my back pretty good..well so good that i can hardly walk without A LOT of pain so we might have to move it back a week. i'm thinkin that might be a good idea. or you can go without me and that would be fine too. then we can all go ok well again the next week too laugh just thought id let you all know where i stand ( or dont for that matter) im hoping i'll be ok b4 thursday. if im not gonna make it ill post on wednsday! hope every 1 had a merry x mas and a happy new year!

#113009 - 05/01/05 08:21 PM Re: snowboard trip!
Anonymous
Unregistered

im going to have to cancle out on this trip... as i can still bear-ly walk. gettin the results back from the xray tech people tomorrow... maybe in a few weeks i'll be ready to hit the slopes.... we'll see. i will get up there to buy you that beer casper... even if it kills me

#113010 - 06/01/05 09:09 AM Re: snowboard trip!
XSAL Offline

Loc: 94043 -> 19355
Quote:
im going to have to cancle out on this trip... as i can still bear-ly walk.
Hope you feel better soon... smile

Moderator:  Huey, slamson00 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal