2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#113227 - 24/03/03 10:01 AM I have some barely used 31" BFG Offroads...
DOHC XTerra Offline

Loc: San Ramon, CA
Hello everybody,

Some of you may remember me. My name is Steve and I drive a red 2001 4 cylinder xterra. I have been at a couple of your functions.

A few thousand miles ago I bought some 31x10.5R15 BFGoodrich OffRoad T/A's for my 4 cylinder and mounted them on the factory 15" steel wheels. Since then I have realized that these tires don't really help my 4x2 very much, especialy since my XTerra has become my commuter car for my long haul from San Ramon to Redwood City. I am thinking about switching these tires out for some highway-biased 265/70's (I still have the 235/70's that came with my truck but those are rediculously small). Anyway, that would leave me with a set of lightly used 31" BFG's. I am offering these up for sale, or trade. I suppose I would trade the whole tire/wheel set outright for the factory 16" alloy wheels & tires that nobody seems to like, since these days I am trying to set up my 4 banger XTerra up as a highway-only fuel efficient commuter. If anyone is interested please let me know. We can talk about a fair price if you'd like. I think I paid somewhere around $700 for the whole set including mount and balance.

My email address is stephenbraddy@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Stephen

#113228 - 20/04/03 10:12 AM Re: I have some barely used 31" BFG Offroads...
NthLJ Offline

Loc: Reno, NV USA
You have mail. smile

Sensitivity is important in any relationship...
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'" --Bob Newhart

Moderator:  Huey, slamson00 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal