2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 80 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#113807 - 12/04/03 08:31 PM uwrench garage
Robinhood150 Offline

Loc: Mesa, Az
Hey guys,

GrumpyTom's post prompted me to post about a place that just opened in the south bay. I know a lot of guys here are like me and live in an apartment, so I just wanted to pass this on. BTW, I have no affiliation with these guys, other than I've been there 2 times to help with my friend's lift, and I get no compensation for referals:

A friend from the toyota boards wanted to install a lift on his 4runner and he found a place that rents space in their garage. The cool thing is that they have a car lift. They also have a bunch of tools to use, including a small mig welder, chop saw, oxyacetlyne welder and a drill press.

www.uwrenchgarage.com

They're a little pricy though, $20/hour for space or $30/hour for the lift. They gave us a deal though since they want to get customers, $20/hour for the lift. Maybe you can ask guys can ask for that.

Anyway, the owners are pretty cool. One is into wheeling and is in the finishing stages of a SAS on his chevy. He even helped us with using the spring compressor.

Steve

P.S. I hope it was ok to plug them here, if not, I'll erase this.

#113808 - 13/04/03 07:54 AM Re: uwrench garage
NthLJ Offline

Loc: Reno, NV USA
That's pretty cool. One thing I miss about Military service is the shops you could use on base.

Sensitivity is important in any relationship...
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'" --Bob Newhart

Moderator:  Huey, slamson00 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal