2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 63 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#114199 - 01/08/04 08:49 PM Anyone Interested in a trip this weekend (Aug. 5,6,7)?
patrickmb Offline

Loc: Half Moon Bay, CA
Due to some unforseen circumstances, my schedule is quite free (I was laid off)... and I wouldn't mind getting away for a couple days. Anyone interested? laugh

#114200 - 01/08/04 11:35 PM Re: Anyone Interested in a trip this weekend (Aug. 5,6,7)?
Huey Offline

Loc: Hayward, CA
Wow sorry to hear Patrick. frown Hope they gave you a good package, or atleast enough to get you through till you can find a new job.

Best of luck and please post what you do, maybe a fellow NCCXer might know of an open position.

#114201 - 02/08/04 08:01 AM Re: Anyone Interested in a trip this weekend (Aug. 5,6,7)?
olebiker Offline

Loc: Novato
Patrick,
Sorry to hear the bad news. What profession are you in? If anyone hears of a position, we could let you know.

#114202 - 02/08/04 09:37 AM Re: Anyone Interested in a trip this weekend (Aug. 5,6,7)?
patrickmb Offline

Thanks guys. My severence will allow me a couple months of hard looking. smile I'm a Business Applications Analyst - requirements gathering, software design, testing, usability, training, on-going support, vendor relations, etc.... primarily for finance software.

#114203 - 02/08/04 12:10 PM Re: Anyone Interested in a trip this weekend (Aug. 5,6,7)?
BlueXU Offline

Loc: Sunnyvale, CA
Wow, Sorry to hear about your job Patrick. [ThumbsDown]
If one of these jobs will work, you could work with my company. (probably not for you, but worth the try)

* CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR II (Sunnyvale, CA)

Responsible for the maintenance, organization, customer follow-up, and verification of all aspects of new orders from receipt of order to shipment. Requires a college degree in business or equivalent, plus four to six years of related experience.

Job Code: CA070804

* DATA ANALYST (Sunnyvale, CA)

Responsible for identifying and extracting sound and relevant data, conducting statistical analysis and reports, and making projections derived from statistically valid random samples. Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision, have an aptitude to take conceptual directions and transform them into specific actions & deliverables, and have a desire to exceed expectations as the normative behavior. Recent college graduated with a statistics degree or equivalent experience.

Job Code: DA070804

#114204 - 02/08/04 05:43 PM Re: Anyone Interested in a trip this weekend (Aug. 5,6,7)?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah man. Sorry to hear it. I'll keep eyes and ears for anything open.

In the meantime, I'm up for doing something this weekend. Did you have anywhere in mind?

BTW: I won't be going to the Eat and Greet tonight....had some things come up.

IG

#114205 - 03/08/04 10:31 PM Re: Anyone Interested in a trip this weekend (Aug. 5,6,7)?
patrickmb Offline

Thanks. It's cool. smile

I don't have a specific place in mind... Sort of depends on who wants to go (catch-22 I know) - as far as how rigorous we want to be. We could do Sourgrass/ Corral Hollow for some stock friendly wheeling, if there is a market for that. I see a pardoe run next weekend. That should be a blast. if we get some nibbles we can figure something out... or I can wait until next week laugh eek laugh

Moderator:  Huey, slamson00 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal