shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#114921 - 27/07/04 08:52 PM Looking for silver xterra in Oakland
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sorry to bother folks...I always see a silver Xterra with BFG A/T and an NCCX sticker on back that parks in the lot on the corner of 20th and Telegraph.

I'm the red lifted X with M/T. Won't be in the area anymore, as I got a new job.

You do any wheelin'?

- IG

#114922 - 27/07/04 09:24 PM Re: Looking for silver xterra in Oakland
Huey Offline

Loc: Hayward, CA
It's not me. :p but think I've seen that guy before (are you sure it isn't an XOC sticker?). There's also a guy I've seen parked near the 20th ave and International with a yellow xterra and an ARB bull bar.

Hmm...now that I think about it, you might have seen KJ Dragon from San Leandro...

#114923 - 27/07/04 11:55 PM Re: Looking for silver xterra in Oakland
KJ_dragon Offline

Loc: East Bay, CA
That was me.

I saw you the other day. I saw your Calmini Lift and 32"? tires.

I don't get much of a chance to wheel. So far its just Hollister, but I am hoping to explore the Sierra's at least once this summer.

I'm going to Utah next month for a wedding, so I hope to swing by Moab, and other national parks.

Why are you leaving the area?

#114924 - 28/07/04 08:36 AM Re: Looking for silver xterra in Oakland
Anonymous
Unregistered

"Nice to meet you"

Those are 265/75/16 M/T tires by Pro Comp....got the 4 for 3 deal at 4 Wheel Parts a few months ago. They're supposed to be equivalent to 31" tires.

The Calmini lift is nice. Just installed it and the steering system last week.....overall, it was easy to install, but time consuming.

I'm leaving the downtown Oakland area because I got a new job doing web app. development, databases, and a little network admin. for a foundation in SF. Pretty excited about. I have a couple weeks before that starts, so I might go wheelin' sometime in the next two weeks. I just got back from an attempt at Deer Valley. However, my buddy (Bronco II) decided to quit the trail after 2 miles ... was worried about his kids that were in the car.

So when is the next Eat and Greet?

Moderator:  Huey, slamson00 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal