shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#115746 - 23/10/03 01:03 PM Joining NCCX
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey guys, I just tried the link at your web site to join, and it comes back to me as undiliverable. I don't think I am doing anything wrong, but it wouldn't be the first I screwed up my computer. Any help would be great. cool

#115747 - 23/10/03 01:19 PM Re: Joining NCCX
Huey Offline

Loc: Hayward, CA
Casper, I'm not sure why the email is bouncing back, but just PM me your email addy instead and I'll add you to the mailing list.

Welcome to the club! [Wave]

#115748 - 23/10/03 01:24 PM Re: Joining NCCX
KJ_dragon Offline

Loc: East Bay, CA
Huey,
Has the NCCX site been getting more traffic now that the commerical has been airing? I noticed that the rush of newbies on XOC also contain a fair number of Nor Calers. Just wondering.

#115749 - 23/10/03 01:31 PM Re: Joining NCCX
Huey Offline

Loc: Hayward, CA
I have no way to track hits on the site, but I can definatly say that there has been a huge (well not huge, but it is significant) number of people requesting membership since the ad.

#115750 - 23/10/03 01:49 PM Re: Joining NCCX
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for the help. I will PM you with my e-mail.
I can't wait to meet everyone. cool

#115751 - 23/10/03 02:47 PM Re: Joining NCCX
XSAL Offline

Loc: 94043 -> 19355
Quote:
Originally posted by Casper:
...I can't wait to meet everyone. cool
What a nice place you live, Casper.... I am jealous... wink

Welcome... smile

#115752 - 23/10/03 03:21 PM Re: Joining NCCX
Anonymous
Unregistered

There is no place better to live than where the snow flys all winter long(we hope) and the summer days don't get above 85 or 90. laugh And if that isn't good enough, the scenery is perfect. Yea I guess you could say I like it up here. Come up and visit anytime. laugh

#115753 - 23/10/03 05:27 PM Re: Joining NCCX
johnnyx Offline
J

Loc: Scottsdale, AZ
Hey Huey,

I think you can track "rough" amounts of website traffic through the admin tools on doteasy site. Take a peek around and let me know if you don't see it.
[Wave]

#115754 - 23/10/03 08:35 PM Re: Joining NCCX
XSAL Offline

Quote:
There is no place better to live than where the snow flys all winter long(we hope) and the summer days don't get above 85 or 90. laugh And if that isn't good enough, the scenery is perfect. Yea I guess you could say I like it up here. Come up and visit anytime. laugh
That sounds pretty close to Flagstaff, AZ... I miss Flagstaff...

From your profile, I assume that you are a part of Sugar Bowl ski resort management? wink

#115755 - 24/10/03 08:04 AM Re: Joining NCCX
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yea, I manager the three Rental shops on the mountain. Nice job, I get to ski alot and the peaple I work with are cool.

#115756 - 24/10/03 08:06 AM Re: Joining NCCX
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oops, I meant to spell that Manage. [Freak]

#115757 - 24/10/03 10:12 PM Re: Joining NCCX
ATATBOY Offline

Loc: Sacramento Ca U.S.A.
I have yet to get any emails from anyone up here about rides? Is there any X club members in Sac??

#115758 - 26/10/03 06:35 PM Re: Joining NCCX
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have yet to here anything either, but I just jioned a few days ago. I am not in Sac, but I am close, Truckee. Would love to get together for a run. Let me know.

#115759 - 26/10/03 07:09 PM Re: Joining NCCX
olebiker Offline

Loc: Novato
We do runs regularly...NCCX club runs and runs put here by individuals...stay tuned! Also, you may want to check here for additional opportunities. And, if you have ideas, feel free to post them. Some here are always up for new challenges.

#115760 - 26/10/03 09:58 PM Re: Joining NCCX
Anonymous
Unregistered

hey casper
im sean
i am moving to grass valley/nevada city in about a month
thats about 45 minutes away from you when the pass is open. i am moving there to be with my son and i know no one. i have been trying to talk to some people up there so i might be able to meet some friends when i get there.. i just got my x its only a 2 wheel drive but it is fun. i hope that maybe we can get together when i arrive. i am going to be there on the 10th for a couple of days and id like to find a trail somewhere if anyone else reads this feel free to email me and lets try to get together for drinks or trails or just some conversation
seeya
sean

#115761 - 27/10/03 08:10 AM Re: Joining NCCX
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Sean,

Glad to hear someone is going to be in my area. When you get in PM me and we can find a place to meet. It is my busy season right now, but I can make some time for a fellow X driver. Grass Valley is not far from here at all, and a great place to live. The pass is almost always open, but you will need a good set of chains. I would recomend you carry a spare set just in case you throw one.

#115762 - 27/10/03 09:21 PM Re: Joining NCCX
ATATBOY Offline

Loc: Sacramento Ca U.S.A.
Ya let me know i work for the county of Sac. So i get weekends off. I was down south....... I did the X shift commercial. was lots of fun and saw some nice X's

#115763 - 28/10/03 04:13 PM Re: Joining NCCX
Dos Equis Offline

Loc: Concord
The wife and I usually do some runs up in the grass valley area and around camptonville/Hwy 49. Ole Biker (Gary) sometimes makes it out to Barney Riley, but those are few and far between [LOL] [Freak] . Anyway, check the board frequently and you should find stuff in your area. Have you been to the OHV rec area in Sac. I want to check that out some day soon when I am in Sac next.

Anyway, good to see more people joining. Hope to meet you all soon.

#115764 - 28/10/03 10:23 PM Re: Joining NCCX
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have been to the OHV in Sac, all be it was a few years ago. It is not a bad place, well set up. It is a good place to test a new vehicle or mod without getting to extreme. Although its main focus is motocross, I would still recomend it to anyone. It is also a good place for a new four wheeler to learn a few things.

One question, is this the forum that peaple post if they are getting togher for a run, or should I be checking a different location?

[Wave]

#115765 - 29/10/03 09:15 AM Re: Joining NCCX
XSAL Offline

Quote:
...One question, is this the forum that peaple post if they are getting togher for a run, or should I be checking a different location?
Yep. This is the place. smile If you have a run in mind, and want to invite others, feel free to post it here. wink

Moderator:  Huey, slamson00 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal