2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 63 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#116111 - 02/11/06 09:38 AM Re: NCCX at the Sacramento Auto Show
XSAL Offline

Loc: 94043 -> 19355
Quote:
Originally posted by Casper:
laugh [drink] laugh [drink] laugh
Yea, they like me, they really like me :p
Yeah, Josh... Everybody loves Josh... laugh

...Is your puppy included in the display? [LOL]

#116112 - 02/11/06 01:24 PM Re: NCCX at the Sacramento Auto Show
slamson00 Offline

Loc: Sacramento, CA
No problem Dave....I forwarded the request on to Jeff.....I am supposed to talk to him this afternoon on the phone so I will try and post the results tonight or tomorrow.

Stay tuned

#116113 - 02/11/06 02:06 PM Re: NCCX at the Sacramento Auto Show
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by XSAL:
Quote:

[b]
Yeah, Josh... Everybody loves Josh... laugh

...Is your puppy included in the display? [LOL] [/b]
I would hope I could bring the puppy, but I dought it. He IS part of the Xterra lifestile however, at least mine. laugh

Casper
[drink]

#116114 - 02/11/06 05:43 PM Re: NCCX at the Sacramento Auto Show
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well I'm happy/jelous for/of you guys that will be showing your x's sounds like its gunna be a killer time! however I will not be able to show my x for a few reasons...1. I cant part with my x for four days. 2. I totally forgot, I have a one year anniversary thingy on the 11th. I hope I can at least make it down for sunday. Well good times bruthas [ThumbsUp] ! lemme know how it goes! [drink] [drink] [drink]

#116115 - 03/11/06 08:37 AM Re: NCCX at the Sacramento Auto Show
slamson00 Offline

No problem Jason...thanks for the interest though. If you make it down look up our display.

***UPDATE***
I talked with Jeff yesterday afternoon. He is still chasing some information for us on what type of condition our vehicles are to be shown in (clean or dirty) and getting us a map......securing exhibitor passes for members displaying their trucks, etc.....

But at this moment members displaying their trucks the tentative drop off time will be 6:00pm Wdnesday evening, Nov 8th at Cal Expo in Sacramento. If that is a problem for you Josh or Dave let me know ASAP and we can work out something different with Jeff. People displaying their vehicles will also have to leave a key with Cal Expo's main security incase there is some emergency that requires our trucks being moved (fire, flood, etc...). The vehicles must be locked the whole time as we are not expected to "display" the inside of the vehicles.

Some further information on the display.....the Xterra Lifestle Exhibit will be in the outdoor vendor/display area behind the stage (still hoping to get a map). This is not at the main Nissan display area that will be indoors with the other major manufacturers but Nissan will help stage our display, sign and facilitate it. The current plan is to have two new 2007 Xterras mixed in with our NCCX club vehicles. Anyway should be a great display once we all get there and set up with the new vehicles. Once again there will be 24 hour security and it will of course be behind and inside Cal Expo...not on the outside of the premises so only the paying public will be allowed to enter the area where our vehicles will be.

Once I get more info I will post here.....but for Josh and Dave....right now plan on meeting me at Cal Expo next Wednesday at 6:00pm.

I know Josh is bringing a large number of club decals for our display table as give aways.....I will bring a Flyer that huey and I have worked on giving club contact info....and I also will have the NCCX banner to set up so it will be a simple........yet hopefully effective way of attracting new members to our group.

Thanks...and stay tuned.

Ryan
slamson00@yahoo.com

#116116 - 03/11/06 11:31 AM Re: NCCX at the Sacramento Auto Show
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sounds good to me. If we could push the time back by 30 minutes to an hour that would help me, but if not I will make it work.

Casper
[drink]

#116117 - 03/11/06 11:45 AM Re: NCCX at the Sacramento Auto Show
slamson00 Offline

I will forward that requeet on Josh......

#116118 - 04/11/06 08:48 AM Re: NCCX at the Sacramento Auto Show
slamson00 Offline

Josh....Dave.....I heard back from Jeff.....looks like we can move back the meet time to 7:00pm on Nov 8th at Cal Expo.

#116119 - 04/11/06 05:37 PM Re: NCCX at the Sacramento Auto Show
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by slamson00:
Josh....Dave.....I heard back from Jeff.....looks like we can move back the meet time to 7:00pm on Nov 8th at Cal Expo.
Thats great, Thanks.

My truck will be there all four days, I however may not be able to be there that long. We shall see. Now all I have to do is detail the X and Trailer [Freak] That shouldn't take more than a week or so [Geek]

Casper
[drink]

#116120 - 05/11/06 02:41 PM Re: NCCX at the Sacramento Auto Show
Anonymous
Unregistered

That doesn't sound like a problem to me either. I will meet you guys at 7:00pm. I guess we are detailing not our local Nissan dealership, well then no free advertisement for them!

#116121 - 05/11/06 04:53 PM Re: NCCX at the Sacramento Auto Show
slamson00 Offline

Yeah I haven't heard back from Dave yet on whether we have to detail out or not. At this point I would assume you need to. I have mud all over the sides of mine so I was kind of hoping I could leave it on there. Not sure when I will find time to wash it...hopefully tomorrow evening.

#116122 - 06/11/06 09:57 AM Re: NCCX at the Sacramento Auto Show
slamson00 Offline

Here is the reponse on whether or not to detail out your X if your showing at the Auto Show...

**UPDATE**

Regarding the
condition, I think if they have dirt on them it should be OK. It is a
very subjective measure, but we wouldn't mind if they looked like they've
gone through some mud lately. In fact, I believe in the past for
displays such as this, we have put some cars through mud on purpose. I would
have to leave the condition of the vehicles up to the individual
owners. If the vehicle has some mud but looks "presentable," then it should
be OK. IF it has mud all over, and the windows are dirty and generally
looks junky then that is another matter altogether. I hope this makes
sense!!

#116123 - 06/11/06 04:11 PM Re: NCCX at the Sacramento Auto Show
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sounds good to me. I just had mine detailed yesturday. Now, since I may be coming down during a snow storm, it may have that "used" look to it. We shall see.

Casper
[drink]

#116124 - 06/11/06 05:14 PM Re: NCCX at the Sacramento Auto Show
slamson00 Offline

I know....when Jeff said mud was good....I got the email one morning to late as I just washed all my Barney Riley Mud trail off the previous night. Oh well. laugh

#116125 - 06/11/06 09:58 PM Re: NCCX at the Sacramento Auto Show
Huey Offline

Loc: Hayward, CA
Ryan thanks for getting this together! I'm glad we have 3 great vehicles to show at the event!

#116126 - 07/11/06 01:23 PM Re: NCCX at the Sacramento Auto Show
slamson00 Offline

No problem Huey...thanks for your help as well.

Also...to further clarify the meeting spot tomorrow night for those dropping off their trucks for display (Josh and Dave) we will be meeting Jeff in the parking lot of a restaurant called "Tokyo Gardens". It is right across the street from one of the main entrances to Cal Expo. The address is 1801 Exposition Blvd at the corner of Exposition Blvd and Challenge Way. From there will will follow Jeff back into the display area.

#116127 - 07/11/06 03:47 PM Re: NCCX at the Sacramento Auto Show
slamson00 Offline

Here is a map of the event for those that would like to come on down and pay us a visit.

http://sacautoshow.com/revised_insert_inside_map.pdf

On the left side of the map where it says "Expo Center" is where our display will be.

#116128 - 07/11/06 05:43 PM Re: NCCX at the Sacramento Auto Show
XPLORx4 Offline

Loc: San Jose, CA
And this link is an aerial view of the CalExpo park.

#116129 - 08/11/06 10:41 AM Re: NCCX at the Sacramento Auto Show
Tolleyy Offline

Loc: Wheatland, CA
BTW, Nissan is paying for parking for the first 200 vehicles [ThumbsUp] I'm off on friday so I'll be there when it opens.
04 Titan LE CC BT OR E-locker Hypertech max energy DIY airbox mod PAC-Audio IPOD navigation video interface with night vision back up camera 295/70/17 Terra Grapplers Bilstein 5100's all around with 08 PRO4X springs up front and lovin it!

#116130 - 08/11/06 01:29 PM Re: NCCX at the Sacramento Auto Show
slamson00 Offline

I will be there Friday at some point.....just not sure when. I think Josh will be there so come on by hopefully one of us is there?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Huey, slamson00 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal