I remember when I first bought my X in 2000, one of the things I had to get to used to was what seemed like a rather obtrusive A-pillar - at least compared to what I was used to in my '88 Pathy. Over time I just got used to moving my head a lot more to see around it, especially in places like mall parking lots where you always have to stop-and-go and watch out for people.

Well, today, I was simply moving my brother's new '04 Durango from the driveway into the garage and I could not believe how HUGE the A-pillar is on that thing. Our driveway curves to the left, so as I was making the turn into the garage, the pillar practically blocked out the entire left half of the garage, so I had to stick my head out the window just to see where I was going.

Unfortunately, even though he's off to Hawaii for 10 days, it's unlikely I'll get to test out the Hemi. He did tell me I could drive it to work, but I don't want to have to fill it up with gas. Besides, it is brand new, so I wouldn't want to mess up his break-in period. Hehe.