2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#116616 - 27/05/04 05:49 PM Planning a Hollister run
Anonymous
Unregistered

Since I missed the last one, I'm making a run out to Hollister planned for June 26.

Since my wife isn't quite ready to see scratches on the X, I'll be out there with my Toyota p/u, which means I'll be limited by small tires and a long wheelbase. I'm primarily going to help my brother in law test out his new Rubicon, although I know he won't have the balls to take it anywhere near it's real capabilities!

Nothing formal, but if I were to run into any of you all there it would be cool. Just look for the Green Toyota p/u, Silver Rubicon and (hopefully) Blue Ranger - probably in the area around the obstacle course and the main restrooms.

Let me know if there should be any of you I should look out for!

#116617 - 27/05/04 06:48 PM Re: Planning a Hollister run
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'll probably be there with my friend. Look for a black X with either a '77 FJ40 or '98 XJ. Hope to see you there. [ThumbsUp]

#116618 - 22/06/04 11:30 PM Re: Planning a Hollister run
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sup guys,

I'll be there Sat. the 26th in the late afternoon/evening, and 1st half of Sunday. Look for the red X.

I just bought it 3 weeks ago, just got mud terrain tires put on it, and hubs replaced (they were faulty....warranty repair). Still need some sort of lift, but just want to test the X to see what it can do.

Ig

#116619 - 27/06/04 10:30 PM Re: Planning a Hollister run
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sorry guys! Couldn't make it after all! How was it?

#116620 - 27/06/04 10:44 PM Re: Planning a Hollister run
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, I didn't get out there this weekend either, BUT we rescheduled for this Saturday July 3, so again if anyone's gonna be there let me know what to look for! Also, I'm in negotiations with my wife to actually bring the X. They both have their pros and cons. What it comes down to is that the Toyota is very capable but limited by a long wheelbase and small tire, while the X is my wife's daily driver and if I mess it up I DIE. So what do you think? Do I risk it?

Moderator:  Huey, slamson00 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal