2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 51 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#116643 - 03/08/06 09:43 AM Antioch Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

Does anyone have an opinion of Antioch Nisssan's service department?

#116644 - 03/08/06 02:54 PM Re: Antioch Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

i had my R50 60k service for there,the service was ok but they couldnt tell me how long it would take.they seemed to know what they were doing as they didnt throw away my k&n filter away.

#116645 - 03/08/06 05:57 PM Re: Antioch Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

Don't know about antioch, but my 60k, 100k, and all warrenty work has been done at concord nissan, 242s, exit concord ave, right. on left after wheel works.. Never a problem, and decent prices.. just bought out a year ago or so.. dorito? bros.. 100k after the buy out, still great service..

#116646 - 05/08/06 08:04 PM Re: Antioch Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

Personally I dont care for Antioch Nissan at all. A few years back when they were first opening, I went down to check out a new Xterra. The salesman was an absolute idiot, me and my brother knew more about the Xterra than he did. Plus his boss seemed like an absolute sleeze ball. Not to mention their service prices seem to be perhaps the most expensive of all the Nissan Dealers Ive checked in the East Bay. I do all my service through Concord Nissan. Ive had very few problems with them, and their prices are competitive. When I bought my Xterra there, it was very low pressure as well. Thumbs up for Concord Nissan, thumbs down for Antioch Nissan.

Moderator:  Huey, slamson00 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal