2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 64 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#117098 - 24/03/05 08:40 PM Wanted: NCCX officer to help with club
Huey Offline

Loc: Hayward, CA
I haven't heard from Dave in over a year. Dave if you are out there call me!

Basically I need someone to help me run the club. Responsibilities include; helping to plan events (meet and greets, road trips, trail rides, etc...), helping with club communication, and some help with the club website (you don't need to know HTML). It doesn't require much work most of the time, but planning and organizing events can take some time.

To qualify, you must own an Xterra and be a valued member of NCCX (basically you've been on a few club runs and know what the gang is all about). I'm especially looking for someone to help with stock friendly runs.

Ryan (CJ), do you think you have the time or interest to do this again? Anyone else willing to lend a hand for the cause? smile

#117099 - 24/03/05 09:19 PM Re: Wanted: NCCX officer to help with club
XSAL Offline

Loc: 94043 -> 19355
As I was saying ealier... I can help with the web site...

Why can't it be done by a couple of people, instead of 1 person does it all? You know...less responsibility per person?

#117100 - 24/03/05 09:30 PM Re: Wanted: NCCX officer to help with club
Huey Offline

I don't want to complicate things too much, but if you can help with the website that will be great Akio. When I have a chance I send you the info.

Meanwhile I still need help with a trip planner. smile

#117101 - 25/03/05 12:17 PM Re: Wanted: NCCX officer to help with club
slamson00 Offline

Loc: Sacramento, CA
Hey.....I may be willing to help organize some "stock" friendly runs. These runs would be no more than a 5 difficulty out of 10...mainly runs to just get off the beaten path and enjoy the scenery. Let me think about it over the weekend.....I have a lot on my plate too and just want to make sure my family is cool with it.

#117102 - 25/03/05 02:26 PM Re: Wanted: NCCX officer to help with club
slamson00 Offline

Huey/Akio

Hey I talked it over with my wife....although she was a little reluctant....I would like to help you guys out planning events on the "stock" side if you are still in need of some help. If you like we can get together and start pre planning some events for the upcoming Summer. Heck I don't even mind planning some even if I cant be there. 90% of the work is in the planning.....as long as you get a trail leader that is half the battle.

You let me know how you want to do this that way we are not overlapping events and that way if people want they can attend both and or all runs.

#117103 - 25/03/05 03:51 PM Re: Wanted: NCCX officer to help with club
Anonymous
Unregistered

Huey i'm alive just been super busy with work and things, sorry i've been out of the loop for so long. Looking forward to defrost and sunshine. I've been trying to keep an eye on the club events and hoping to maybe set up a eat and greet out in Sac. with some of the more local people. I would love to help anyway I can be utilized. Let me know what I can do...

#117104 - 25/03/05 03:55 PM Re: Wanted: NCCX officer to help with club
slamson00 Offline

Dave,

Nice to see your in Roseville now. When did you come up here or was I just asleep when you did.

Anyway...if you are still in the fold by all means take the reigns. I don't want to step on anyones toes.

You know now that I think about it I am not sure you really need anyone official to head up stocker only runs. I don't have a problem with posting here once in a while trying to organize some easier trips on the side of the monthly NCCX trip. Just let me know what you guys/gals are looking for. Its your call Huey/Akio

#117105 - 25/03/05 04:10 PM Re: Wanted: NCCX officer to help with club
Anonymous
Unregistered

I've been in Roseville for years, where are you at? Maybe if its cool with everyone we could work together from this area in conjunction with Huey.

#117106 - 25/03/05 04:15 PM Re: Wanted: NCCX officer to help with club
Anonymous
Unregistered

I got a question off the subject, has anyone seen or remember a roof light bar made by Trailblazer, looks like a law enforcement light but is all clear outside plexy glass case with halogen lights inside. pic on truckworld.com (red GMC Yukon) Look for info & website to order.

#117107 - 25/03/05 04:41 PM Re: Wanted: NCCX officer to help with club
slamson00 Offline

Dave...I am hurt... laugh you don't remember me huh? Ryan....CJ...the guy who you took the club from in the first place. Oh how quickly we forget.

wink

#117108 - 25/03/05 04:42 PM Re: Wanted: NCCX officer to help with club
slamson00 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by slamson00:
Dave...I am hurt... laugh you don't remember me huh? Ryan....CJ...the guy who you took the club from in the first place. Oh how quickly we forget.

wink
By the way I am and have always been in your backyard as well......Sacramento over by CSUS

#117109 - 25/03/05 04:44 PM Re: Wanted: NCCX officer to help with club
Huey Offline

Hehehehe wrong Dave. smile I'm looking for Dave Nguyen.

dave 5434 owns a yellow X and we met at the Xterra Champs event. Even still Dave (and Ryan) if you guys would like to start a Meet and Greet in Sac that would be great. Just post here and I'll send an email out to the group with a notification.

Ryan, I'd really like your help if you think you might have some time. I can give you access to the Yahoo group so that you can send out notifications. The only reason why I'm in need of help is that I'm quite busy these days and will only have a few days this summer to lead events and most of the ones will be not so very stock friendly. smile We also (as a club) need people to help weigh in on events like CalX and the Xterra Champs event so that we can be more organized. Anyways let me know, I don't want to push you into doing something you won't have time for.

#117110 - 25/03/05 04:46 PM Re: Wanted: NCCX officer to help with club
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm sorrrry man just haven't hung with you guys all that much yet, but hey we seriously need to have everyone out this way meet up.

#117111 - 25/03/05 05:03 PM Re: Wanted: NCCX officer to help with club
slamson00 Offline

Wrong Dave!! LOL laugh

Sorry about that....see I also remember Dave N. (also known in the day as ALCOMEDIC) saying he may be moving up to sac....so my fault I thought that was you. smile

Anyway....Huey...I think I can help you out. Like you said stock friendly runs that are no more then 5 out of 10 in the Norther California Backcountry Trails book I think I can handle. I would love to do more difficult stuff but now that my X is towing my trailer I need to be a little less radical with it. laugh Go ahead and email me the details of exactly what you want from me (aka how many trips ..... password...that kind of stuff) and I will do my best to help you guys out.

#117112 - 25/03/05 05:09 PM Re: Wanted: NCCX officer to help with club
Huey Offline

Awsome! I'll send emails out to Ryan and Akio this weekend. [ThumbsUp]

#117113 - 25/03/05 05:12 PM Re: Wanted: NCCX officer to help with club
Anonymous
Unregistered

hey guys, im willing to help any way i can!! i'll do some foot work, making calls, help with planning, help with the site, whatever you guys need! i'm not working at the present, (minor injury, back) so i've got nothing but time. so if you guys would like my phone #, p.m. or email me, and i'll do what i can. theepolarbear@sbcglobal.net

#117114 - 25/03/05 05:23 PM Re: Wanted: NCCX officer to help with club
Huey Offline

Robert, I'll keep you in mind. I'm sure we can always use some help down the line. smile

#117115 - 25/03/05 07:48 PM Re: Wanted: NCCX officer to help with club
Anonymous
Unregistered

I can always lend a hand even though the wife wont let me wheel the x laugh

Moderator:  Huey, slamson00 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal