shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#117209 - 16/01/04 02:53 PM Need advice on BA dealerships
number41 Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
Hey everyone. A buddy of mine in San Joser is looking to buy a new fronty and needs some advice on the area Nissan dealerships. Anyone have any particularly good or bad experiences at a BA Nissan dealership?

So far he has been to Steven's Creek and it wasn't too impressive.

Thanks in advance!

Small hands in third world countries make quality products.

#117210 - 16/01/04 03:08 PM Re: Need advice on BA dealerships
johnnyx Offline
J

Loc: Scottsdale, AZ
Steven's Creek always treated me like dirt. I stayed away from them after a couple visits.

Stanford Nissan (Palo Alto) was pretty good - where I bought my X.

Capitol Nissan (in San Jose) is where I always went for service and they treated me very well.

I'm sure others have good/bad opinions as well.

#117211 - 16/01/04 04:52 PM Re: Need advice on BA dealerships
gx_ca Offline

Loc: san jose, ca
capitol nissan, they called my b/f & i idiots for wasting the guy's time since we were just looking. will probably never ever go back there for anything.

i bought my x from stevens creek. i didn't have a bad buying experience. although, they did screw up my paperwork & it took 6 months for me to get my license plates.

i have been taking my x to falore (sunnyvale) for service / warranty work, though. i haven't had any real issues w/ the service dept. i have no comments on their sales.

#117212 - 16/01/04 10:48 PM Re: Need advice on BA dealerships
XSAL Offline

Loc: 94043 -> 19355
I have not visited Stevens Creek's even once... Purchasing experience at Capitol was okay... Services I received at Palo Alto are good so far. Palo Alto one is somewhat smaller than other 3 dealers, so your friend might not be able to see many to choose from. I think Capitol has the most selections... :rolleyes:

#117213 - 17/01/04 04:38 AM Re: Need advice on BA dealerships
kirby34 Offline

Loc: Santa Clara, CA
I've only been to two of the dealerships around here. Falore (Sunnyvale) usually has a poor selection and I think the salespeople are afraid of the sunlight because they don't seem to venture far from the showroom. Of course, that's not necessarily a bad thing if you don't want to be hounded while looking around.

I bought my X at Stevens Creek. I didn't have any problems at all. Maybe I got lucky with the salesperson. I think it helped that I didn't require financing, so that prevented another potential headache. All my service has also been done there and I haven't had any problems in that area either.

#117214 - 18/01/04 12:10 PM Re: Need advice on BA dealerships
kayak_x Offline

Loc: Bay Area, CA
I was tossed out of Steven's Creek because the asst sales manager got pissed that I knew more than he did about the various packages. I ended up buying through the now defunct carorder.com during its heyday when they were using VC money to subsidize people's purchases.

Since purchasing I've had service by Stanford Nissan in Palo Alto and Boardwalk in Redwood City. Stanford seemed scared of working on a lifted Xterra so I started going to Boardwalk where they are used to seeing lifted Jeeps as they are also a Jeep dealer.

Moderator:  Huey, slamson00 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal