shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#118820 - 16/01/07 07:27 PM So who else was a happy little school girl today?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Xterra + snow + empty parking lots = tons of fun today. I put on 30 miles and never went more then 2 from home. Lol that was a lot of fun. Doughnuts in the parking lot is great. Then when your down just popped it in 4 and off i went.

#118821 - 16/01/07 08:15 PM Re: So who else was a happy little school girl today?
mindie Offline

Loc: Portland, OR
The snow is fun, but I wasn't driving the (friggin' broken) X today. We took a ride in it this afternoon, but no doughnuts this time. It was amazing how many people had just left their cars on the sides of the roads (or over the curb, or in ditches) in neighborhoods.

#118822 - 19/01/07 11:36 AM Re: So who else was a happy little school girl today?
Anonymous
Unregistered

My X was great in the snow.. I live at the botton of fairly steep road and I just put it in 4 lo and cruised righ up it like it was nothing while my neighbors either stayed home or kept sliding backing down the hill. I guess my X did not have enough of it because Wednesday night after about an hour of being home I looked out saw that my X had slid out of the driveway and about 5 car lengths down the road. Thankfully it did not hit anything.

Moderator:  Mosi 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal