2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 51 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#120995 - 21/06/05 09:55 PM Dealership experience in Albuquerque
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm looking at buying a new Xterra in Albuquerque and was curious if anyone had any dealer recommendations they would be willing to share. I have only found two, Melloy and Reliable, and was curious if one is better than another.

TIA

#120996 - 22/06/05 05:23 AM Re: Dealership experience in Albuquerque
xterraintx Offline

Loc: Eddy, TX..
I am sure Rob or someone from there will post. However, Malloy sure treated us all nice a few years ago when we caravaned to GOX...

#120997 - 22/06/05 09:07 PM Re: Dealership experience in Albuquerque
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for the response. I've gotten a quote form them that's about $2K below MSRP and am mulling it over.

#120998 - 30/06/05 10:41 PM Re: Dealership experience in Albuquerque
Anonymous
Unregistered

If you want to make the drive to El Paso, there is a salesman at Casa Nissan that I would swear by. His name is Mahmood, and I would almost believe that he does not know he is a salesman. That is how little pressure you get from this guy. He is all about the customer; not to mention, most of the people from the West Texas Xterra Club (WTXC) fully back this guy too. He let me drive an 05 around for almost two hours knowing that I was not going to buy any time soon. He just wanted me to be sure I got enough seat time to make a rational decision. Don't believe me? Just ask about him on the WTXC section of this website.

Toby

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal