2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 63 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#121990 - 14/06/06 05:00 PM den run
shiner Offline

Loc: tx
now off saturdays and work sundays. talked to rick and he is interested in a saturday den run. if so, as of now, any upcoming saturday is open (except 6/17 for tubing). post preferred dates and we can go from there. any updates on park police enforcement (pat..)?

#121991 - 14/06/06 06:37 PM Re: den run
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
this is from the newest email i just got.....

"Stay out or get a ticket!"
'Tim ***** warns that you will get a ticket if you are caught in the Den. He entered from the Ingram side this weekend. 200 yards inside the Den, hidden by brush were SA Park Police in a variety of vehicles. This includes an ATV.

He was written up for not having the vehicle inspected or registered, and was warned that other tickets could have been written. It seems that the Park Police are trying to make a point. It may be the end of the Den as we have known it.'

of course it sounds like he wasn't even in a street legal rig, but they obviously don't want us there anymore.

i guess i'm just going to have to get some skids so i can convince the wife to go to katempcy or somewhere else.
Yep, nothing has changed. You go out, you get ticket. I'd pretty much say the Den is closed. I'd stay away from it completely. Only place to wheel is by appointment only (on a Sat. or Sun.) and is $25 per vehicle. Not a lot of obstacles you guys could hit but it's cool. The whole place can be done in about five or six hours.

Here's a link... http://www.clineranch.com/

#121992 - 14/06/06 07:25 PM Re: den run
shiner Offline

Loc: tx
hey, long time no see or chat. hope you, cindy, and gen are doing good (she's one now right?). we gotta meet up sometime. appreciate the update on the no more den runs. let me know when up for a cline ranch run and i will check with rick and others. i could use a couple of weeks notice to make sure i get that weekend off. maybe a swxc/tnt event.

#121993 - 14/06/06 11:05 PM Re: den run
Rickster43 Offline

Loc: San Antonio,Texas
Shit...That really Sucks the big one about The Den being watched by Cops...Oh well, gives me some time to get me that Shrockworks Front Bumper I been waiting on...Hey, Patrick, how is Clines Ranch...is it pretty extreme stuff or what?

"The Universe without Music would be Madness"...

#121994 - 15/06/06 02:21 PM Re: den run
Anonymous
Unregistered

I would be up for a cline ranch run once i get back from NO (in 2 weeks). I have a 2001 double cab tacoma now, so I hope you guys are ok with that [Uh Oh !] . but it has a lift and sliders on it, so I should be able to keep up. smile

#121995 - 15/06/06 06:27 PM Re: den run
Anonymous
Unregistered

Tell ya what guys...I'll contact a friend of mine and see what's scheduled. I know there is one soon but don't know when or if it's a 1/2 work and 1/2 wheel day.

Some cool trails but has some difficult stuff I think you dudes could do.

Yep, Clint she turned one June 5. Damn she's growing up fast! Gibbering, walking, teething and all!

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal