shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#122788 - 17/10/05 11:20 PM Xterra 'food' round-up
Xcalibur Offline

Loc: Moss Lake, Texas
Is Dec 16th or 17th (Fri or Sat evening) a good date to meet up in the D/FW area to see some old and new faces alike, for a dinner date? Or is that too close to Christmas? Let me know what yall think and I'll shoot for getting there in time for that. If not, let me know another date to work with. If all else fails, we can always start the new year off with something in Jan.

Chap

Lead, follow or get the hell out of my way!!!

'01 Khaki XE-V6 4x4 3-pk
SWXC member #35

#122789 - 18/10/05 03:13 AM Re: Xterra 'food' round-up
Anonymous
Unregistered

Either would be good for me, since I do not know anybody that would be awesome for me too.

-G

#122790 - 18/10/05 06:32 AM Re: Xterra 'food' round-up
hattrik21 Offline

Loc: Lewisville, Texas
As far as I know, I can make it.
www.TheNewX.org
It is in Men that we must place our hope.

#122791 - 23/10/05 03:36 AM Re: Xterra 'food' round-up
xterraintx Offline

Loc: Eddy, TX..
I'll BB from Mexico... Sounds like a good get together before the Holidays. Always good to see " some" of you wink smile [Finger]

Glen let's plan on it... whomever can will join us I bet [Smoking]

#122792 - 24/10/05 09:34 AM Re: Xterra 'food' round-up
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
works for me!

#122793 - 24/10/05 03:20 PM Re: Xterra 'food' round-up
Xcalibur Offline

Ok, it's lookin' like Friday is the best for us. Yall gotta remember, it's gonna be a while since the wife and I have had some "QUALITY TIME" on a routine basis, so we'll probly opt for the Friday so she can have Saturday as a recovery day after that Fri night at the hotel, after dinner. laugh
But, as always, if it's better for everyone else to go on Sat, we can adjust our "play time".
So, until Fri turns into a bad time, I'm gonna go with that night.

Chap

'01 Khaki XE-V6 4x4 3-pk
SWXC member #35

#122794 - 26/10/05 05:55 AM Re: Xterra 'food' round-up
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey guys, I can't wait to meet all of yall. From the stories I hear there are interesting times to come. [LOL]
-B

#122795 - 26/10/05 07:57 AM Re: Xterra 'food' round-up
Kaiser Offline

Looks like at least one new person is watching this thread... everyone make sure to check out the club's forum at http://www.swxc.org/forum .

I haven't been paying a lot of attention to what's coming up in the next month or two (kind of event-ed out and need a couple weeks to recover wink ) - but the club is constantly doing stuff these days.

Just got back weekend before last from the joint offroad run with the HXOC in Oklahoma.

Oh yeah, and welcome aboard!!!

#122796 - 28/10/05 09:19 PM Re: Xterra 'food' round-up
Xcalibur Offline

Xcalbri--

nice profile!!!!!

I like what you wrote in your XOC profile too!!!

:p

'01 Khaki XE-V6 4x4 3-pk
SWXC member #35

#122797 - 29/11/05 09:39 AM Re: Xterra 'food' round-up
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have plans of visiting my family for Christmas in TX that weekend. If yall could make it on the 17th, I could definitally meet up with yall. If yall do it on the 16th, it is my son's birthday and I wouldnt be able to make it. frown Let me know what everyone decides, so I can plan accordingly. From New Orleans to Dallas it may take me about 9 hours, so no matter what I have to leave early UGGG :rolleyes:

#122798 - 29/11/05 10:27 AM Re: Xterra 'food' round-up
Kaiser Offline

The Texas Nissan Trucks club (which includes many of the SWXC members) is having a little get together at Dave & Buster's on the evening of the 17th... you're welcome to attend (I don't think I'll be able to myself frown EVERYTHING is scheduled for the 17th)

LINK

#122799 - 29/11/05 11:13 AM Re: Xterra 'food' round-up
hattrik21 Offline

I'm still planning on making one of these events. I'd prefer the 17th too but I could swing either day.
www.TheNewX.org

#122800 - 29/11/05 11:45 AM Re: Xterra 'food' round-up
Kaiser Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaiser:
The Texas Nissan Trucks club (which includes many of the SWXC members) is having a little get together at Dave & Buster's on the evening of the 17th... you're welcome to attend (I don't think I'll be able to myself frown EVERYTHING is scheduled for the 17th)

LINK
Oh crapola.... I hadn't read this thread in awhile and I'd forgotten about what was already planned.... so now we have a conflicting event with tnt and I can't make either one of them (the conflicting events [Crybaby] .

I'm available on the 16th though...

#122801 - 29/11/05 12:08 PM Re: Xterra 'food' round-up
xterraintx Offline

I too can make the 16th but not the 17th frown

Glen (Xcalibur) let us know your plans and desires. The Holidays are just to bustling wink Sorry, but I have the committment that Susan would be peeved if I gaffed it off.

#122802 - 01/12/05 06:44 AM Re: Xterra 'food' round-up
Kaiser Offline

Posted a discussion on our site HERE

#122803 - 05/01/06 12:19 PM Re: Xterra 'food' round-up
Xcalibur Offline

OK, I"m in Mississippi right now helping my parent's rebuild after the hurricane. How's a week from this Friday or Saturday sound to everyone?? I believe it's the 13th and 14th. I am wide open for that weekend except Sunday night, the wife has to work. Sorry for the late notice, but it's the best I can so right now. The next weekend could also be a possibility. Let me know if it's OK with yall.

Chap

'01 Khaki XE-V6 4x4 3-pk
SWXC member #35

#122804 - 05/01/06 01:18 PM Re: Xterra 'food' round-up
xterraintx Offline

Glen, keep us posted as I am sure that would work for some of us smile

A lot of us will be at Barnwell this weekend 6,7 & 8th smile

I promise I will try and make it up to Dallas... either Frday or Sat night is OK.

#122805 - 07/01/06 12:49 PM Re: Xterra 'food' round-up
Xcalibur Offline

OK, it's official for me....the wife said it's ok to do a "'food' round up" that weekend. So far, Jason and I are ok with Fri or Sat, so let's go with Friday night right now. Since we both can change to Saturday night too, we'll change it if someone else absolutely can't make it Fri.

Since it's such a late notice, and since I couldn't make the last plans I set up, (I was broke down somewhere in the Southwest) I'm not gonna expect yall to think I won't cancel out on this one and not make plans for it. BUT, I'm definately gonna have this weekend open with no chances of it falling thru, so I will make it no matter what. I hope yall go ahead and make the plans anyhow. Jason's gonna make it up though, so I hope all yall can work it in your schedules so Jason will have a good turnout for his long trip up.

Jason, we'll for sure see you in Dallas! Any suggestions on where to eat, yall?

Chap

'01 Khaki XE-V6 4x4 3-pk
SWXC member #35

#122806 - 09/01/06 07:50 AM Re: Xterra 'food' round-up
hattrik21 Offline

I may be up for this. What part of Dallas will you be in?
www.TheNewX.org

#122807 - 13/01/06 03:13 PM Re: Xterra 'food' round-up
Xcalibur Offline

Well, not too many hits on the food trip. Been checking to see if anyone would be able to make it or if anyone wanted to go, but it looks like a bad weekend for it. Nothing personal 'hattrik21', but I think if I would have given more time for people to make plans and not had the last plan fall thru, we'd had more than the two of us with the weekend open. So, whadya say we give everyone about an hour more to get off work and make last minute plans for tonight at 7:30pm and if no one else is up for it we do it another time when more people can pencil it in? We're thinking about the Chili's in North Dallas: Stemmons-Chili's, 2222 W. Northwest Hwy.

I'll monitor the board for about an hour and if it stays dormant on the plan, we'll do the raincheck thing. Check back in a few....

Chap

'01 Khaki XE-V6 4x4 3-pk
SWXC member #35

#122808 - 14/01/06 06:56 AM Re: Xterra 'food' round-up
xterraintx Offline

Glen, looks like we should just plan on our quarterly meeting on the 21st. Those that can or want to can go somewhere that night after the meeting smile

I think most of our members will be new to you so we can introduce each other and you can see our upcoming plans.

This meeting has been posted for awhile and should have good attendance at least from the dallas area members.

#122809 - 05/03/08 11:54 PM Re: Xterra 'food' round-up
Xcalibur Offline

I've got a $100 bill that says this doesn't happen again!!!!!!!!!!

'01 Khaki XE-V6 4x4 3-pk
SWXC member #35

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal