Everyone.....

Thank you so much for the well wishes that you have posted. I can not tell you how much they have lifted us these past few days. This has been a very exhausting time for us......We miss our friend more than you can imagine.

Doug left behind a five year old son, and after consultation with Carlton, he suggested I post this information here, if anyone should feel like they would like to help. Please do not feel any obligation to do so....but any amount would help so much.

A college tuition trust fund has been established for Doug's five year old son, Danny. It will be accessible for college expenses only.

The information is as follows:

Donations for Danny's College Fund checks to be made out to:

Waddell and Reed

Please write "For Daniel Ball College Fund" in the memo field of your check.

The checks can be sent to:

6 Atlantic Ave.
Benson, NC 27504

Checks can also be sent to:

Waddell and Reed
ATTN: David Ansboro
5000 Falls of the Neuse Road
Suite 400
Raleigh, NC 27609

Any questions about the fund can be directed to:

David Ansboro
(919)876-5747

When making group donations, if possible, please list ALL contributors individually.

Secondarily, the information for Doug's funeral service is as follows:

The service will be at 5:00 pm on Thursday, February 23, 2006 at:

Rose & Graham Funeral Home
301 West Main Street
Benson, NC 27504

(919) 894-3131

The service will be at 5:00 pm with the visitation to follow.

We, in ENCXC, again thank you all for your well wishes and thoughts. The support from the Nissan communities has been phenomenal. I personally can not thank people enough for all that they have done since last Friday night. This has been a monumentally difficult time for us....but we really do appreciate everything so incredibly much.

http://www.metzgardesign.com