2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#125136 - 17/04/03 03:58 PM Armada Pathfinder thoughts
Mark Molina Offline

Loc: coppell
Hi everyone, Mark here... North Coppell... Soon to be moving towards an 2003 Xterra, Granite 4x4 SC .. Pretty sure im sticky to this decision.

I wondered what you think of the new Armada pathfinder. ITS FULL SIZE and thats way to be but i like its styling! GAS MILLAGE will Hurt!

Lzers,
Mark

#125137 - 19/04/03 09:00 AM Re: Armada Pathfinder thoughts
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Do you want to wheel it? If so get the X. If you want a nice full size luxury SUV the Armada is going to be real nice. Also, if you are buying this for the street only, check out the Murano. They are real nice.

#125138 - 20/04/03 08:56 PM Re: Armada Pathfinder thoughts
chucka Offline

Loc: Arlington Texas
i actually saw an armada the other day when i went to the zoo in ftworth. at first i thought it was one of the new mitsubishi's but realized it had a nissan emblem in the front grill. it looks to soccer mommish to go off roading imho.

YES, i do know these arent even out yet, and no i wasnt drunk or high, i really did see one. i only saw the front of it while i was leaving the parking lot. but the nissan emblem and the suv that it was attatched to was the armada. and i do know what the morano looks like, i wasnt mistaken laugh

#125139 - 21/04/03 08:06 AM Re: Armada Pathfinder thoughts
Mark Molina Offline

Loc: coppell
Thanks for the Info Dudes!

I think cost will be an issue on teh Armada, as well as the size to me is not best for most driving on or off road.

Im sure you could of seen them I think they give them to Executives of Nissan. If im not mistaken Nissan like Mitsubishi has a Office in DFW!

Anyway still thinking about my decision, the econmy has me on pause right now with a move on a new car!

#125140 - 24/04/03 06:23 AM Re: Armada Pathfinder thoughts
Walt Offline

Loc: Grapevine, TX
Inital word at the ranch up here is that gas mileage will be better than you probably think- i.e.; competitve with Xterra. I'll certainly forward info. on that as it becomes available.

WS

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal