shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#126200 - 07/10/04 09:17 AM New X Owner...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, it's not new (it's an '02), and I'm DEFINITELY not new, but we are now the proud (adoptive?) parents of a bouncing baby SuperBlack 4X2 SE/SC (sharp, gently used, pampered; only a couple of minor blemishes). Had I known there was a site like this sooner, I would have bought an X a long time ago! smile

I love the wail of a genuine Roots-type supercharger in the morning... It's the sound of victory! Take that *slap*, Expedition soccer dad!

#126201 - 07/10/04 10:17 AM Re: New X Owner...
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
cool - welcome aboard & enjoy!

#126202 - 07/10/04 01:49 PM Re: New X Owner...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Congrat's!

#126203 - 07/10/04 02:02 PM Re: New X Owner...
Ramstein92 Offline

Loc: Frisco, Tx
Congrats! Now come out to the truck show at Town East Mall on the 23rd and meet the gang. smile

s
SWXC Member #61
Stop plate tectonics!

#126204 - 07/10/04 07:13 PM Re: New X Owner...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks, everyone. I'll see how the schedule works out, but the current plan is to show up. Judging by the pictures in the gallery, we may have the cleanest X in the crowd! It seems this is an active group of people. Look for a black XTerra with fancy factory XTerra wheels in a graphite color. AFAIK, it's a pretty rare X - of course, now that I'm writing that, there will be 3 others just like it!

Anyway, I look forward to meeting all of you. Oh, and should we bring anything in particular - or make sure we DON'T bring anything in particular?

Thanks again!

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal