2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#126205 - 22/12/04 06:43 PM Shock Blue Xterra's cousin
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes, I am Caroline's cousin, Lynn.. SHe directed me to this site to get info on Xterras.. She lives in Amarillo and I live in Lubbock. I was surpised to actually see post asking about her. I wanted a 2005 Pathfinder, but she told me I should get an Xterra! She just finished fixing it up.. thanks to her husband's friend...they had some not so fun things happen to her Xterra when she first bought it.. now that problem is over and nobody will mess with it. I like the Just Blue one! If anyone wants to email her , she still goes online..occassionally...just to check email though, her email is: shockbluexterra28@iwon.com
I am sure she'd like to hear from some of you! Esp. Shock Blue X owners! She checks email at work when she can..
Lynn

#126206 - 23/12/04 06:48 AM Re: Shock Blue Xterra's cousin
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
[ThumbsUp]

Say hello from us!

#126207 - 23/12/04 08:54 AM Re: Shock Blue Xterra's cousin
Anonymous
Unregistered

Shock Blue X owner here, though I think she'd be a little freaked out getting an email from a complete stranger out of the blue (no pun intended)

Just tell her I said, "Hello!" [Wave]

#126208 - 23/12/04 09:16 AM Re: Shock Blue Xterra's cousin
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, I'll be Damn, Im in Lubbock also. If you have any questions about the X or care to see some of the things I have done to mine or just ask General questions just let me know.

Im also a member of SWXC several good benifits, although I have yet to meet up with the folks down south, its still nice to know the opportunity is there.

#126209 - 23/12/04 10:02 AM Re: Shock Blue Xterra's cousin
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey,
I called her last night and told her that I found the site and told her I put her email address on the post, she said that was cool.. she is actually trying to get me to get that Xterra off Ebay..however, she used her email address, since I didnt have one set up, til now. Caroline says she misses everyone on here, but she also lost her password to this site and also forgot which email she used here.

#126210 - 23/12/04 10:06 AM Re: Shock Blue Xterra's cousin
Anonymous
Unregistered

She could always re-register smile

#126211 - 23/12/04 10:20 AM Re: Shock Blue Xterra's cousin
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think she might do that..She is planning to come visit for Christmas.. She got some vacation from both jobs.. She works at a doctor's office in the daytime and is a bassplayer for a local heavy metal band at night ..she wants me to drive her Xterra to see how I like it..(they are cheaper than the 05 Pathfinder)..:)Shock Blue ain't a bad color..it would be cool to have one just like hers, but not as flashy as hers..Her husband wanted it more manly looking so he added the gear basket on top and some fog lamps, and grille guard and so forth.. it's not jacked up...yet.. she won't let him do that...cuz of her small kids.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal