2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 35 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#128613 - 23/09/04 06:22 PM Re: Quarterly Meeting - CANCELLED
Anonymous
Unregistered

is anyone from the austin area going? smile

#128614 - 23/09/04 06:36 PM Re: Quarterly Meeting - CANCELLED
Ramstein92 Offline

Loc: Frisco, Tx
All -

Due to Ivan deciding to reappear, the quarterly meeting is CANCELLED. 60-70 mph winds and rain do not really work well with an outdoor bbq/camp-out/meeting/wheelin' thing-a-ma-joo.

We are also not rescheduling, or moving the location, as time is just too short.

Rudy, I appreciate all the effort you put into this and whatnot. We will definately hit Spring Creek for our next meeting.

If you have any questions, concerns, or need some loving comfort getting through this, let me know. smile

Oh, in case you need plans for this weekend, the Z club is going to the drive in movies at Brazos (Spidy Man 2 is playing) on Saturday, and I am going to the Texas State Fair then too.

s
SWXC Member #61
Stop plate tectonics!

#128615 - 23/09/04 07:11 PM Re: Quarterly Meeting - CANCELLED
Anonymous
Unregistered

NOOOOOOOOOOO [Crybaby]

what about the flows??? THE FLOWS?!?

I say we screw IVAN. I mean hell we are xterra's! Lets show the media, and the world that our cars stop for NOTHING!

#128616 - 23/09/04 07:20 PM Re: Quarterly Meeting - CANCELLED
Anonymous
Unregistered

haha the flows......fantastic....you're funny [Laughing]

#128617 - 23/09/04 07:48 PM Re: Quarterly Meeting - CANCELLED
rxb0053 Offline

Loc: Houston, TX
Hey no sweat, but it is kinda of a bummer. It would really suck if Ivan dies out by Sat. or doesn't even come to Houston. Now that the meeting has been cancelled it will probably die out, but if we kept our plans the storm would strengthen and come directly to us. Oh well

#128618 - 23/09/04 10:07 PM Re: Quarterly Meeting - CANCELLED
Anonymous
Unregistered

I say we meet somewhere else! I mean hell lets all meet at some offroading place between houston and oh... lets say college station? hu? sound good? you know you like it...

#128619 - 23/09/04 10:30 PM Re: Quarterly Meeting - CANCELLED
Anonymous
Unregistered

ah darnit.....I'm going to college station tomorrow :rolleyes:

#128620 - 23/09/04 10:31 PM Re: Quarterly Meeting - CANCELLED
mineralblue Offline

Loc: Downtown Houston, TX
I couldnt make it Saturday night either anyways... Sat's mah birthday and I got plans with the future missus... smile smile

#128621 - 23/09/04 11:22 PM Re: Quarterly Meeting - CANCELLED
Anonymous
Unregistered

is that what you are planning for your bday?.....or have you already asked?........congrats either way [ThumbsUp]

#128622 - 24/09/04 12:04 AM Re: Quarterly Meeting - CANCELLED
mineralblue Offline

Loc: Downtown Houston, TX
oh she's already the future missus... it's just my birthday... smile

#128623 - 24/09/04 09:07 AM Re: Quarterly Meeting - CANCELLED
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
Quote:
Originally posted by Just_Blue:
NOOOOOOOOOOO [Crybaby]

what about the flows??? THE FLOWS?!?

I say we screw IVAN. I mean hell we are xterra's! Lets show the media, and the world that our cars stop for NOTHING!
Okay - I assume EVERYONE has seen the whole Bubb Rubb thing... but if not this was a perfect intro:
"Then you gots the Flows"

#128624 - 24/09/04 11:53 AM Re: Quarterly Meeting - CANCELLED
rxb0053 Offline

Does anybody local still want to head out tommorrow for the afternoon? it looks as if we dodged the storm. Let me know I'll be checking posts through out the day. Let me know.

Scott I got your message, no problem, glad to help out anyway I could. It would be cool if the next meeting would be scheduled for Houston that way we don't get skipped all together. cool

#128625 - 24/09/04 12:31 PM Re: Quarterly Meeting - CANCELLED
Ramstein92 Offline

Loc: Frisco, Tx
Quote:
Originally posted by rxb0053:
it looks as if we dodged the storm.
Go figure. But as you said, had we not cancelled it, Houston would be getting slammed for the next few days.

Oh well, I can control some things (the ebb and flow of the tide, the drift of the continents, the exact position of the sun along it's ecliptic), but not the weather.
SWXC Member #61
Stop plate tectonics!

#128626 - 25/09/04 08:31 AM Re: Quarterly Meeting - CANCELLED
Anonymous
Unregistered

hahahaha... Damnit... I knew yall wouldn't get hit by the storm...

But thats okay, regarding the flows. My friend told me of a shop in Houston, that I plan to go to, I'm gonna try magnaflows on. I also plan to go to the flea market and get my X an InSaNe SyStEm. Or atlest an InSaNe SuBwOoFeR & AmP. And just because I can make every other letter capitalized I'm getting a discount. laugh

Anyway, when are we having the next meeting? Now I really want to attend something! I went offroading yesterday! For the first time! HOLY CRAP! the X is friggin amazing at offroading! I was extremely impressed! I also get a discount for exclamation marks! But seriously, when is the next meeting, anybody know?

#128627 - 25/09/04 09:32 AM Re: Quarterly Meeting - CANCELLED
rxb0053 Offline

ha ha ha, "I like these guys, there are funny guys, just kill one of them." - El Guapo, Three Amigos.. AHH good stuff, any ways heard the next meeting should be around January,

Where did you go wheeling, Should we start another thread? Or keep the sprit alive of this one.. [ThumbsUp] [ThumbsDown]

#128628 - 25/09/04 03:11 PM Re: Quarterly Meeting - CANCELLED
Anonymous
Unregistered

I went wheeling on the side of a insterstate highway in the middle of no where... Is that illegal? laugh

#128629 - 26/09/04 12:28 PM Re: Quarterly Meeting - CANCELLED
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
Quote:
Originally posted by Just_Blue:
I went wheeling on the side of a insterstate highway in the middle of no where... Is that illegal? laugh
Only if you get caught... wink

Careful though (both with what you do and what you say about it)... a lot of folks on here take great offense at illegal offroading. It makes us all look bad and can get the few places where it IS legal closed down.

Oct 30th - Barnwell Mountain Recreational Area

(Gilmer Texas - near Tyler)

BE THERE! laugh

#128630 - 26/09/04 05:40 PM Re: Quarterly Meeting - CANCELLED
Anonymous
Unregistered

i didn't know that it is illegal? And I'm being serious. I thought that since it's public property, because its a section of the highway, that you can publicly do whatever unless what you are doing can harm others. But thanks for telling me that it is, because my friends were just as clueless

#128631 - 26/09/04 07:45 PM Re: Quarterly Meeting - CANCELLED
Anonymous
Unregistered

ah yes....wouldn't that be under the SB 155 bill :rolleyes:

#128632 - 26/09/04 07:46 PM Re: Quarterly Meeting - CANCELLED
Anonymous
Unregistered

speaking of that....how did the rally go? [ThumbsUp]

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal