shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#128973 - 16/03/08 12:23 AM Re: X-dinner and wheeling trips
Xcalibur Offline

Loc: Moss Lake, Texas
that's the Hooters! follow Imhin2004's map and address if you're not sure which one.

i know yall are being polite and asking whether or not you can bring non-xterras to Xcursions and non-Xterra drivers to the food round-up, but i definately don't have a problem with anyone coming with yall. hell, i'll even babysit for a few if ya need it.

unless some of the 'rules of the road' have changed for the club in 7 yrs, since the last time i hooked up with the SWXC and our events, family members can come and shoot the shiz-nizzle with the rest of us. and the former X owners, RR, can 'follow' us on the trails. lol

Lead, follow or get the hell out of my way!!!

'01 Khaki XE-V6 4x4 3-pk
SWXC member #35

#128974 - 21/03/08 08:42 PM Re: X-dinner and wheeling trips
Anonymous
Unregistered

so are we still on for sundat 1pm?

#128975 - 22/03/08 08:28 AM Re: X-dinner and wheeling trips
Anonymous
Unregistered

Too bad I don't live in Dallas anymore! I won't be able to make dinner obviously because of Easter, but I'll see what I can do about the trip to Broken Bow.

Also I'm gonna be in the Dallas area around April 11, so if anyone wants to get together then I'm game!

#128976 - 22/03/08 07:50 PM Re: X-dinner and wheeling trips
Xcalibur Offline

Loc: Moss Lake, Texas
yup, it's still on! well, i'll be there, rain or shine. i need some hot wings and beer with a good view anyway, so i'll be there. i'll be the one with a crooked cap! smile go to www.myspace.com/devon171 to see what i look like, if you're going. i'm not gonna tell the hostess to get us an Xterra Club table or list, whatever. how gay would that be? no offense to any homos out there, it's just a figure of speech.

i don't know if i'll be in my xterra though, i might be in my truck.

see yall tomorrow

Lead, follow or get the hell out of my way!!!

'01 Khaki XE-V6 4x4 3-pk
SWXC member #35

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal