2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#129668 - 11/09/04 03:16 AM Re: Nissan and the Texas State Fair
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
Quote:
Originally posted by Ramstein92:
Last call for photos. I need em NLT noon on Sunday.

Thx to those who have sent theirs in.
You are welcome to use any of my photos. I think some of the KIK pics of Roger's truck are AH-SOME... would look good on display

#129669 - 11/09/04 06:42 AM Re: Nissan and the Texas State Fair
Ramstein92 Offline

Loc: Frisco, Tx
Robert,

I got your pics (and the PM) the day ya sent it. Don't know why the PM is listed as 'unread', but I have read it.

Glen, send me a full size photo of the shot you took of Kraig at Barnwell. You know, the one where he is all red coming over the rocks....

s
SWXC Member #61
Stop plate tectonics!

#129670 - 11/09/04 04:52 PM Re: Nissan and the Texas State Fair
Anonymous
Unregistered

Scott you can use any of mine on my TNT WEB SPACE I really like the pic that robert took of roger and then me and then um ???? at barnwell in may, it was te pic that glenn had voted for the XOC of the week. oh wait used the search and found it,

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaiser442:
Hey - this was a cool shot... Xterra of the Week worthy in my opinion... you should submit it, Robert. Sorry I had to bug out so early but the concert was good!

#129671 - 11/09/04 05:42 PM Re: Nissan and the Texas State Fair
Ramstein92 Offline

EMAIL me the pictures. smile

Oh, how is Oh-High-Oh?
SWXC Member #61
Stop plate tectonics!

#129672 - 13/09/04 06:45 AM Re: Nissan and the Texas State Fair
SWXterraClub Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Snakeyez:
Scott you can use any of mine on my TNT WEB SPACE I really like the pic that robert took of roger and then me and then um ???? at barnwell in may, it was te pic that glenn had voted for the XOC of the week. oh wait used the search and found it,

That was one of the photo's I sent to Scott. Just at full resolution.

#129673 - 14/09/04 08:19 AM Re: Nissan and the Texas State Fair
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by SWXterraClub:
Quote:
Originally posted by Snakeyez:
[b]Scott you can use any of mine on my TNT WEB SPACE I really like the pic that robert took of roger and then me and then um ???? at barnwell in may, it was te pic that glenn had voted for the XOC of the week. oh wait used the search and found it,

That was one of the photo's I sent to Scott. Just at full resolution.[/b]
[ThumbsUp] coolbeans Robert.

Scott as for Ohio, Its going well, I got a job with AUTO CAR Its not a awesome job but It pays the bills and the people at work are all fun. as for Amanda school has started and she is studying alot but all is going well, And if all goes as planned we will be back to visit soon and will be moving to Dallas when she gradutes!

#129674 - 14/09/04 10:12 AM Re: Nissan and the Texas State Fair
Ramstein92 Offline

All -

Just got word. Set up time for the Nissan display will be next Wednesday or Thursday from probably noon-midnight, or something along those lines. We do not all have to go together, so if 3-4PM works for you, you can go then. If you want to caravan down, we can set up a meeting time and place (I will not be going until after I get off work), but for now, please respond here, or email/pm/call me if ya wanna go so no one gets left behind.

s
SWXC Member #61
Stop plate tectonics!

#129675 - 19/09/04 08:49 PM Re: Nissan and the Texas State Fair
RReuscher Offline
Tyrannt

Loc: Carrollton, TX
Ok, so what date and time? Got to see how it fits the schedule.
Carrollton RACES/ARES #4007/A07

#129676 - 21/09/04 11:02 AM Re: Nissan and the Texas State Fair
Ramstein92 Offline

All -

We have been invited to help do setup this Thursday (Sept 23, 2004) from 0800-1700. I have also been informed that if we cannot make it due to work, we can come after 5 to check out the Nissan display and help out with whatever then too.

So, if you would like to go, please let me know. (So far, 3 have expressed interest)

Oh yeah, we have also been invited to hang out in the Nissan 'booth' at the state fair and talk shop about the club and Ye Ol X. For those who do this, there is a strong possibility for a free pass to the fair.... Let me know if you are interested in doing this the weekend of October 16, 2004.

s
SWXC Member #61
Stop plate tectonics!

#129677 - 23/09/04 10:42 AM Re: Nissan and the Texas State Fair
Ramstein92 Offline

So I went to the State Fair set up thingy today. I got to play on an 05 X, 05 Pathy and 05 Fronty... all by myself. smile PLUS, I got to get sensous with a really bad ass Titan. Not to mention, I did something to the 05 X that no one else in the US has. Go me I guess. smile

Go to the fair, check out the Nissan displays, they are frickin' cool!
SWXC Member #61
Stop plate tectonics!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal